SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

pretty sure it was nene's white stag i saw out the front of a branch in which she works for on

kensington rd???

tryin not to disclose too much info lol

Thats not me... i reckon that's an rs4 :P

spotted a absolute F***ing dickhead in a defected and on trade plates, white r33 gtr...........if u on here next time dont be suck a frickin fool and do 160 on salisbury hwy in a right hand turning lane to pass everyone cause your so frikin impatient...you could have caused an accident.............

and speeding sucks and so do you wanker. :P FAIL.

followed a black 32 with kit and black impuls (the car looks VERY similar to the 32 in damo's sig) on marion road, mooringee av and a bit of james melrose road yesterday before 5

and i reckon i might hav spotted / smoked out chad in his hilux on brighton road bout 20mins afta...............christ traffic was ridiculous last nite

i reckon i might hav spotted / smoked out chad in his hilux on brighton road bout 20mins afta...............christ traffic was ridiculous last nite

Yes you did see me and smoke me out :( i tried to beep but found out my horn doesn't work :P then just after seeing you i spotted this nice little car.

post-51334-1223023287_thumb.jpg

RSFOUR on sturt rd... yah t'was me, I think your car is one of the few S1's I really like. my rear spoilers at the paint shop, trying to match the pearl, proving to be really difficult.

Edited by Silhouette31

yeah its good to see your beating the sweet hiace by nearly a door length.. hate to explain to everyone how you lost to it...lol (sorry had too.lol

what the hell is that looks like a MR2 kinda. cant read the badges

just spotted madaz i think in a r33 4 door cruising through campbell town shopping centre, only going by your pic on here.

I was in the hell dirty Maroon R32, sorry didnt get to wave.

yeah man that was me :(