SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

today in my travels..

OOO 888 R34 parked in the city somewhere, sau sticker..

NO MRCY black R33 on Anzacs

a V35 with rims and lowered, in a carpark on I think Fullarton Rd.. Can't remember.

was in my r31

wohhoo! my first spotted :)

spotted flick and luke in there new beast at the bay, got a wave and a nice sms :O cheers for that

charmaine, adam was also with them at pizza hut marion, surprised you didnt notice :blink:

today in my travels..

OOO 888 R34 parked in the city somewhere, sau sticker..

Ah sweet, that'd be me! I haven't been spotted lately since making her my weekender... :blink:

personal preference , thats all

bet you never thought the owner would be reading that :O you'll be regretting those words if she hot and on that note just incase i think its a very nice ride you got there belle much better than damages ride :blink: bring it out on a cruise.

Oh and also spotted daniels 32 at an awesome penthouse party at glenelg friday night - gotta admit that was the BEST night :D

you talking bout me girly? yeah i was down there stuffing around, what you doing at a penthouse party though young lady :) your underage

Edited by Inline 6

oh i nearly forgot

also spotted a white 31 cruisin next to me on anzacs,

had some jap rims iv never seen before on a skyline (have seen them on an s2000 on ignition dvd)

with fat offset and front toe in, huge front mount etc, looked nice!

also had a MADAZ performance :blink: sticker on the rear window, i was like wtf?

looked sweet though!

haha yay craig, my first official 'spotted' in the NX haha - the first time ive taken it out with the NOT URS plates on it. We got some very strange looks.. and comments in it with those plates.

Love your car, looked awesome!!

Spotted a crap load of lines out and about over the last few days, especially today,

Pretty sure it was nightcrawler I saw on sth road bout 6;30ish saturday evening, heading towards port road.

Then today..

Besides craig at the bay, Stocky black 34 and red 32 with GTR front bar, White 34 on brighton road about 4ish, followed by a dark 34 GTR bootin it upto them.

Also almost forgot, in town bout 1ish, opposite the tafe, a white 33 with SAU url sticker on rear passenger window.

Edited by *flick*

oh i nearly forgot

also spotted a white 31 cruisin next to me on anzacs,

had some jap rims iv never seen before on a skyline (have seen them on an s2000 on ignition dvd)

with fat offset and front toe in, huge front mount etc, looked nice!

also had a MADAZ performance :blink: sticker on the rear window, i was like wtf?

looked sweet though!

thats kev (silhouette31) - rolling the meisters :)

you talking bout me girly? yeah i was down there stuffing around, what you doing at a penthouse party though young lady :( your underage

No not you, daniel as in Cronic..

wasnt a REAL penthouse party....daniel had just hired a house for the whole weekend for his bday and had a maaaad azzzz party haha.

WOOOO laser spottage!!!!

bout bloody time haha :(

and in reply to your text...no i didnt end up going on the cruise...and im assuming you didnt either? haha.

oh also spotted WLD MAN at kfc/pizza hut at marion.

First time been spotted...hmmm good or bad... Yeah i spotted a certain someone in a pizza hut and KFC... did u get your passport for bunnings

No not you, daniel as in Cronic..

wasnt a REAL penthouse party....daniel had just hired a house for the whole weekend for his bday and had a maaaad azzzz party haha.

yea i was at his party on the saturday arvo till about 7 30...my 32 was parked out front.

Saw what im guessing was Simon (Dare Ya) heading back from the shop just down the road from my house while i was on my way up there, booted it around past ya in the house with all the lancers, got alittle sideways around that corner and almost went into the back of that 4WD that was parked there, forgot the car was still in RWD... Ha Oops! Car still looks the goods if it was you :(

charmaine, adam was also with them at pizza hut marion, surprised you didnt notice :rofl:

f**kin oath...how could i NOT notice :) I think i kinda owe you a "cheers" buddy haha. :):(

First time been spotted...hmmm good or bad... Yeah i spotted a certain someone in a pizza hut and KFC... did u get your passport for bunnings

Hahaha yessss i got my passport for Bunnings. And got wood from Bunnings. They only offer the best quality wood at Bunnings....unlike Softwoods in Lonsdale.... :)

yea i was at his party on the saturday arvo till about 7 30...my 32 was parked out front.

Ahhh yeah i wouldnt of seen it mate. I only rocked up there on the sat at around 8:30-9ish. The sat night was a whole lot more relaxed than friday night.

Oh and another spottage....blue 32 with black bonnet driving through the roundabout which is just from the exit of the expressway at reynella/morphett vale. Looked real nice. That was earlier round 12ish.

Spotted thos morning near Mawson Lakes.

A midnight purple R33 GTR same as mine with bronze rims

and a R33 GTST two tone colour, silver with a dark grey bottom and white rims.... Looked different with the two tone