SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a black r32 with no wing and Silver AVS rims near hardy wines about 230, parked over a few cars at the intersection but he never looked over at my r34. ?

and a silver stag with gold wheels at the christies pub thursday night about dinner time ?

Saw a black R32 cruising through Piccadilly last night. Overtook it, followed it to Summertown, pulled over, let it pass, then pulled over again and took a different direction when we hit the next intersection.

Ah, that WAS you! I didn't see you at JIS but I definately saw you at Golden Grove! Nice ride you have there buddy! Loved the fact there were three 33GTR's in the same street at JIS :(

yeah that would be Shannon.........cool chic and knows how to drive apparently

yes she knows how to drive and be careful boys she is one of my best friends :):(

spotted last night me driving cara's R34 and she was driving my R33

vu, chad, nathan, cara, lex, scott, danni, adrian and vili all at vili's

then all at Bp with the biker boys

also in my travels today at around 4 ish from the bay to largs i saw about 8 skylines all white R33's and R32's

also i black 180 blowing a crap load of black smoke

Edited by Bunny33

spotted Luke enr34 down along the beach... think it was brighton? i was on the bike that yelled out and waved lol

soon after i spotted a black R32 GTSt? with GTR front bumper? black wheels, big SAU sticker on the quarter window