SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted Luke enr34 down along the beach... think it was brighton? i was on the bike that yelled out and waved lol

soon after i spotted a black R32 GTSt? with GTR front bumper? black wheels, big SAU sticker on the quarter window

that was me in the 32 :( having a leisurely cruise along the foreshore from seacliff to semaphore with my gf

me adam and dani... heading to damos cricket...

also spotted cara down main north road about 2:30

i was making my way down to munno para sprints to see gary and deby myers :) gazzanats is next weekend!! woo hoo!!! cant wait!!!

gary and deby have both the mustang and xa here in adelaide :bunny:

Ah, that WAS you! I didn't see you at JIS but I definately saw you at Golden Grove! Nice ride you have there buddy! Loved the fact there were three 33GTR's in the same street at JIS :spank:

Yes, it was me, and I gotta tell you, I hate that KFC drive thru crap @ GG, I scratched my rim while driving out of the last corner, so gay ~T_T~

Edited by ArenaGTR

Spotted Matty in your 4wd im guessing it was going down south road yesterday with the 31 on the trailer, was at edwardstown near the overpass. Was on that bus you overtook.

Also on states road in morphett vale i saw a white 32 with a black bonnet on a trailer in a front yard of a house with some people around it, guessing they were heading to the same place yesterday or today.

Also on friday around 7am i saw a grey 32 GTR turning from south road onto daws road. Looked nice with what looked to be R34 GTR rims (or look alikes)

White 33 with white rims. think it was Dior 33 on waterloo cnr rd turnin right into back st

nice and clean car you got there.

sorry about the screamer. was just in the mood to open up my gate. :spank:

lol that would be kellie (bunny 33), she would have loved the noise haha

i tried to quieten it down as i went past but very hard to do that with an external.

extra loud at the best of times. not like the split dumps.

Saturday night saw a silver stag heading out of victor about 9:30ish maybe 10pm. Assuming it was chef_stag.

Today saw another silver stag in modbury about lunch time and this afternoon about 4:20 saw a really nice White R33 GTR turning onto main north east rd and followed it to holden hill cop shop, whilst following it I saw another S1 stag deep maroon heading north going past the car wash near holden hill cop shop, saw him lookin as he went past... same color as mine too.

Edited by Stagstock

Spotted Matty in your 4wd im guessing it was going down south road yesterday with the 31 on the trailer, was at edwardstown near the overpass. Was on that bus you overtook.

Also on states road in morphett vale i saw a white 32 with a black bonnet on a trailer in a front yard of a house with some people around it, guessing they were heading to the same place yesterday or today.

Also on friday around 7am i saw a grey 32 GTR turning from south road onto daws road. Looked nice with what looked to be R34 GTR rims (or look alikes)

yeah that woulda been me, remember overtaking the bus on the overpass i think

so many wankers who couldnt drive yesterday *rolls eyes*

Saturday night saw a silver stag heading out of victor about 9:30ish maybe 10pm. Assuming it was chef_stag.

Today saw another silver stag in modbury about lunch time and this afternoon about 4:20 saw a really nice White R33 GTR turning onto main north east rd and followed it to holden hill cop shop, whilst following it I saw another S1 stag deep maroon heading north going past the car wash near holden hill cop shop, saw him lookin as he went past... same color as mine too.

the red stag was me, had just been upto handorf and mt lofty. might have to paint mine if i keep seeing red ones around!!! you live around this area?

Few skylines doing laps of the bay this arvo about 4ish.

Black 33 (and i think kahli talking to them at the intersection? )

also silver 33 bout to start a lap, turning from near the buffalo, had large SAU logo sticker on the back, black rims, DamageInc Maybe?

Few skylines doing laps of the bay this arvo about 4ish.

Black 33 (and i think kahli talking to them at the intersection? )

also silver 33 bout to start a lap, turning from near the buffalo, had large SAU logo sticker on the back, black rims, DamageInc Maybe?

sure was me :ermm:

was cutting laps most of the arvo all along the beach , was good to relax n just cruise

Saw a black RS4 Stag in the Salisbury area yesterday. Gave a toot and a wave, but the driver wouldn't give me the time of day ... I was in my stagea also.

Saw a revolting pink R34 a few days ago ... what were they thinking? :(

Saw muirsky yesterday and his R32.

Saw a white Stag in the Port Adelaide area about midnight ... I was in the missuss Liana so was too ashamed to wave :ermm:

the red stag was me, had just been upto handorf and mt lofty. might have to paint mine if i keep seeing red ones around!!! you live around this area?

Nah from victor harbor, was up seeing the old boy in GG. It's nice to see one the same colour as mine, gives me an idea what I look like coming towards other people... I've only had it a few days and I swear I'm gonna snap if someone else asks why I bought a volvo. :ermm:

Edited by Stagstock