SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

pretty sure it was matty 31???

not sure? red ute with an SAU sticker on it!!

on northbri ave :(

mattys old ute!

well, the chode hasnt swapped the rego over into his name yet, so might as well say it is still my ute LOL

but correct call damo, my old ute :laugh::P

spotted a red and black R31 Coupe, flew past didnt see much else...lol

spotted a very nice looking blond driving a White R33GTS-T with chromies in seaford today, she was right on my ass...lol gave her a wave , she even goosed it at the lights passing that truck to keep up to me , (damn traction control grrrrr and full boot/full tank of fuel. to heavy had to shift at 5k to stop traction light..lol nice to see a women can play too..lol, her car sounded good , heard the woosh..lol) anyone on here ?

Just spotted a S2 Stagea going past woolies in goolwa, followed it for a little bit and pulled up behind it, chic driving I think, was hard to tell.. nice looking car though. Think I may have freaked her out a little so I turned off. Thought it might have been chef_stag but nope.

Spotted that Audi R8 with the numeric plates (The guy owns one of the restaurants on Frome Road) stopped at a set of lights on Grenfell St chatting to some guy in a 993 porker which also had numeric plates.

Spotted a 33 4 door that looked like steve in town today but it had a different front bar.

Edited by Eddyfier

Just spotted a S2 Stagea going past woolies in goolwa, followed it for a little bit and pulled up behind it, chic driving I think, was hard to tell.. nice looking car though. Think I may have freaked her out a little so I turned off. Thought it might have been chef_stag but nope.

if it was pearl white is was nene :P