SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted DSTROY and ENR34 down anzacz last nite tuff cars they were a few other lines aswell i was in the grey 33 white rims joined them for a bit. Hey cubes is ur car the black 32 with 32gtr rims?? I thout that car sounded like it had external gate and different turbo, a hell sleeper if it was ur car

spotted DSTROY and ENR34 down anzacz last nite tuff cars they were a few other lines aswell i was in the grey 33 white rims joined them for a bit. Hey cubes is ur car the black 32 with 32gtr rims?? I thout that car sounded like it had external gate and different turbo, a hell sleeper if it was ur car

Mine is a std looking 32 gtst. No big mufflers etc so it looks fairly sedate. Std ride height.

No GTR rims though. Still the std alloy coloured R32 GTST rims.

Definitely changes its note when it opens up. No screamer. But yeah bigger turbo (gt3076 .82), cams, rb30det making ~300rwkw.

Mine is a std looking 32 gtst. No big mufflers etc so it looks fairly sedate. Std ride height.

No GTR rims though. Still the std alloy coloured R32 GTST rims.

Definitely changes its note when it opens up. No screamer. But yeah bigger turbo (gt3076 .82), cams, rb30det making ~300rwkw.

Well i think it was u then didnt hav big zorst or nothing but sounded tuff as and the turbo def had a diff spooling noise to a stocka, well done on the sleeper approach coz u def fooled me lol

thing about Joel is he knows how to just drive nice not like most of us :rofl::)

Sometimes. :)

I like to crack it open every so often so it makes a bit of noise. The problem with the stocker look is every one thinks its a slow pos stock rb20det.

spotted a real nice low, big deep dished white stag at MADAZ down at marion, was a f**kin mint lookin 31 aswell

cheers. both cars are mine. what were you in?

seen 4 stags today 2 at gazanats n 2 on way back :rofl:

mine was the white one in the infield :) support vehicle parking ftw

Edited by Silhouette31

spotted a white r33 down near sir bradman today, looked like it had a blue paintbrush mark or bird wing swoosh painted on the sides. to far away to tell exactly?.

spotted the wine red r33 down south for sale today, went up close to it, its thrashed looking for 13k, front bar is cracked to hell ?

and the good old black r33 with chromies for sale in seaford/moana, its been for sale for a really really long time, surprise its not destroyed by punks sitting where it does.

spotted a worn out looking 4dr r32 in grey lower/black upper with a dark hair chick driving it, in the cbd today

hey jack I think you may be right,did u worked at autoburn noarlunga ? should catch up with you sometime? I see you want work doing installs, and as you know I did heaps in the states, get lost of requests online for installs but dont have time, maybe I should open a shop down south, customizing cars, like fast and furious style..onestop customs.? still finding time to do my own system lol hopefully this week, lots to do still. pm me sometime?

spotted sapol cops :) running my plate on tapleys hill road skatepark parking lot while I was taking photos of airplanes, new airbus A380 , little bastards pulled up and parked right behind me and ran the plates giving the car the look over, the other cop car was a block away defecting a magna.. one down.. lots more to go, smoking shitbox cars ...lol. (looked like they wanted to defect cars only today to make quota for free doughnuts and iced coffee..lol), two cars working tag team style? )think they wanted to defect me but thought twice when the large camera came out ...lol smile your on film..lol or youtube for being dickheads. they gave me a dirty look and drove off..hahahahahahah :rofl:

haha yea thats me,i past you again the other day comin bak from aldinga,i was in the white teritory tho.yea would be good to catch up!hows the boot install going? have ya finished it yet? im the same lol im flat out with customers cars that i dont have much time left to do my own work lol.

haha im keen to open up a shop,work is plentiful at the moment so it would be a good time for it.ill PM ya soon mate!