SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted 2 dudes driving kellies 33 at like 1230 up grenfel st... was getting ready to get my chase on for a stolen sau'ers car! lol but was all good :( lucky to get threw that cop set up!

lol yes thanks adam very much appreciated you chasing my car and calling nene in a panic lol but yeah not stolen but good to see we look out for each other

yay! that was me, where were u mate?

Actually, it did look like the car in your sig! I was at the lights on jeffcott st about to turn right onto fitzroy. Your 33 is looking nice mate!

Spotted kahli on anzac highway :P

Had a good window Convo :laugh:

Yeah it was good cruising with ya down Anzacs Mitch!!

Last night I spotted a orange 180sx with type x aftermarket taillights while driving my mates R32 GTR with bigger turbos, so so fast.

Edited by Lil Miss 32

just came back from a city drive - seen:

a white R34 GTR on Kensington Rd heading towards town around 6:45pm, had LED taillights

white R34 GTT with big rims on Lower NE rd heading onto payneham rd around 7:00pm

and stocky looking white R33 sedan on Newton Rd shortly after

Actually, it did look like the car in your sig! I was at the lights on jeffcott st about to turn right onto fitzroy. Your 33 is looking nice mate!

hey thanks man, i reckon i saw you too actually!

:P

what?

my gf thinks i should buy a supra!

Edited by Sambo33

Spotted today...

Nice R33 S2 on Milne Road Redwood Park with an SAU sticker on the front windscreen.

Silver R34 4 door with P plates and what looked like Prodrive rims, following the JMS ute down N E Road.

Tough as nails Aussie R31 sedan - blue with front mount and great looking rims, turning off N E Road near the furniture place. Looked sensational.

LOL ya dickhead!!!!! I knew something would happen. Lucky you didn't get done on the way up to the party haha.

So whats the goss then? In BIG trouble? :)

Spotted a silver stag round 5pm on sherriffs rd yester heading in the direction of lonsdale highway.

also spotted a yellow and white 33 in the carparks around the buildings in noarlunga down from maccas, the yellow behind spotlight and the white behind the IT warehouse. This was all yesterday because im holed up inside today studying for my first exam tomorrow :D

The yellow 33 is a mate of mine,hes not on the fourms. dont know the white one.

Spotted a black R32 at maccas seaford with a swarm of kids around it, possble P plater? gave me the look but no wave

spotted a black r33 with 3spoke wheels in aldinga beach parked in front of fish shop? thats twice i've seen it down south anyone here?

spotted a silverish stag with gold/silver wheels at the round about near ballbuster noarlunga they turned south toward seaford, about 5-7pm ?

a white r33 headed for me at the turn lane lights about 1230am on grange road , tapleys rd. heading towards port. i turned south on sunday night ?

spotted heaps more but to many to list..lol

or the pin head yesterday(sat) doing doughnuts/slides in his blue commy wagon on aldinga beach, I have your candid photo mate.lol

so SAU club do i drop it off to cops or let him get away with it? . he had a car load of kids in back and lots of people ,little kids on beach nearby? doing about 60ish

( the 300mm lens can pick up faces and rego with time imprinting...lol)not sure if i should let him get away with it, someone start a vote for me..lol and in a few days we can set the fate..lol

I like fun too but time and place for everything mate, not a busy beach to show off ?

i think the black 33 lives around the corner from me,its always parked out the front of the house lol.

just dob em in mate let the copers deal with it.

lol yes thanks adam very much appreciated you chasing my car and calling nene in a panic lol but yeah not stolen but good to see we look out for each other

We got ya back dog! Yo!

:)

Spotted Kellie getting lectured by a cop Sat night :D

Also, didn't see but hear about Kell lecturing some girly driver on Sat night ... after pulling out in front of me! Wish I'd seen that :)

Also, didn't see but hear about Kell lecturing some girly driver on Sat night ... after pulling out in front of me! Wish I'd seen that :)

Me and Krishy got front row seats of that :)

Spotted two Stags today, one on waterloo corner road, black, looked pretty clean.

WOO! That was probably Ryan's stag... been waiting to get a mention on here. You must have seen him just after he washed his car, lol. coz it was a mess before that. Stupid dust and rain!!

Sez

Edited by Ryan&Sez