SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a white r33 with chrome wheels in seaford maccas drive thru 2 cars behind me...lol about 10ish tonight. then he was ahead of me heading into moana .. anyone on here?...if so you could have goosed it a bit from the light so i could have got passed that stupid camry infront of the pub...lol , didnt want to drive over you just to get past them,,,,lol

and a gaggle load of R31's running around noarlunga area tonight

spotted 2 32's 1 being jenkies look a like (you got 1 aswelll dude)

wheres the sau love guys introduce yaselfs to the newbies next time :D

go my the spotted cards coming in handy :cheers:

o yeah send me ya email kellie n ill try n find the file i used for em, that way you can change the pic n name and wont have to do much messing around lining stuff up. the lamenator and colour printer are for u 2 find though :D

This morning I saw a red Hilux with the sau sticker on the back window (i forgot the owners user name..)

that would be me, i was in a bit of a rush to get to work.

Spotted R34 GTR numbers plates SLY on hutt st in the city. I was the guy drooling over it, almost got run over by a car when i was crossing the road. Dude, you need to change your plates to SEXIESTCARINTHEWORLD, or something like that lol :cheers:

Mate ,

You made my day.

Thankyou.

:D

Spotted two maroon 33's much like mine last night, one LTHLRB in the HWY car park and the other going up south road hill, both looked clean as.

And today i spotted a gold (could have been top-secret?) 33 on south road near the vic.. very nice.

Guest CleanAndSimple

spotted a black R34 with gold rims today at my work (Bob Jane T-Mart) Very nice car, also spotted a grey 32 with primer patches down the driver side. on henely beach road around 3 i reakon it was.

spotted ," reeper 33" grey 4 dr 33 on beach rd, gave a wave , nothing

spotted a wine r33 flying past the red ruby chinese in christies beach while eating dinner, they flew past my front row seat. a few min later the PO PO were cruising up and down the block. looking my car over too, assholes pulled up behind me as i was getting in it after dinner, they didnt say anything just stared... grrrrrr

spotted a white r33 on gulfview

spotted a white R34 no wing , 4dr behind me on south road into aldinga, passed me and gave them a wave but couldn't see thru tint, anyone on here ? no i wasnt following you down to the beach i live there...lol

spotted two r33s in seaford area parked. a grey one and black one side by side.

getting so much hot rice in town you can't swing a cat by the tail without hitting one...lol lets take over the town..lol