SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a stag this bout midday near plaza i think it was rss or rrs 250 it was black with a female driving i waved no reply

RRS250 was parked outside my office window at midday, and I'm quite certain I drove it to work myself, so wasn't me. :D

Spotted a Blue R34 Vspec this morning BNR34 Plates...

Hot!

Spotted a White 32 GTR with BB-xxxx plates on Prospect Road near the aquatic centre. Looked identical to mine except it still has a spoiler lip and a black mesh in front of the intercooler... my mum actually noticed it first heh

-D

spotted the hotest of hot black r34 gtr turning onto east tce near work yesterday..........had a carbon fibre bonnet and CC plates

is it the one with the chromies??? if so, it is a sweet lookin car but the leb spec wheels really let it down :)

lol, i know that one your talking about Isaac. can not agree more. i hate the LED tail lights as well.

On topic, seen ax53b70p25 in 'BNR34' shoot past the opposite direction on Magill Rd last night. Fantastic!

spotted a 33 with a massive front and the driver waving at me on majors road around 6:30ish last night?? someone from here?

also a few skylines and a supra cruizing around the southern area latish last night

same...saw a few skylines going south along panatelinga [sp?] road at about 11.30