SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted Kye (Dirty2) on Beach Road tonight looking at a car yard with a SAU hoodie on!

was looking for a new daily with john and ken. found a few things that we might go back and get on saterday :P

the sau hoodie is my new work jumper haha

Spotted a silver S1 stag with MV automatics sticker on the rear at the middleton window tinters bout 5:30pm waved but he was looking down, I was in my stag, also saw the blue "drty 2" r32 on lonsdale highway bout 7ish heading south, also waved but no look, in the stag still, then saw a white r32 with black wheels and red outer ring on "A" road tonight cant remember where. A Silver R33 GTR at lunch time today in Victor harbor and a 33 GTR look alike with a rather hot chick driving it in victor today aswell. All in all a nice day, I saw more on my travels this evening but can't remember them all... ohhh and a R31 coupe with a massive cannon at the Hub Caltex sounded nice.

i KNEW they are good for something!

:D i wasnt going to let it go to waste! i wear it most day acutally haha

Spotted a silver S1 stag with MV automatics sticker on the rear at the middleton window tinters bout 5:30pm waved but he was looking down, I was in my stag, also saw the blue "drty 2" r32 on lonsdale highway bout 7ish heading south, also waved but no look, in the stag still, then saw a white r32 with black wheels and red outer ring on "A" road tonight cant remember where. A Silver R33 GTR at lunch time today in Victor harbor and a 33 GTR look alike with a rather hot chick driving it in victor today aswell. All in all a nice day, I saw more on my travels this evening but can't remember them all... ohhh and a R31 coupe with a massive cannon at the Hub Caltex sounded nice.

were you in a marron stag coming down the hill?

i saw you flash your lights and i waved but i was talking to my mates and only noticed you at the last second ;)

sorry mate :P

:D i wasnt going to let it go to waste! i wear it most day acutally haha

were you in a marron stag coming down the hill?

i saw you flash your lights and i waved but i was talking to my mates and only noticed you at the last second ;)

sorry mate :P

Yeah that was me... looked like you looked over at the last second..... nice car btw... that colour is unique

yeah we were talking about stags saying my friend should have bought one insted of the legnum when the one in the back pointed yours out, was good timing haha nice and clean stag youve got!

oh and the colour is from the BA ford falcons haha its not as unique as youd think :P just think the skyline does it better justice the the faclons do haha

Spotted some fking tough looking silver Ceffy in Piccadilly this evening. Great fitting wheels, heaps of front camber, subtle kit, had a staunch look about it.

Also spotted a bloke in a silver stag coming into Littlehampton, gave me a thumbs up so I returned the favour :P

I was in my stock white 32 4dr

yeah we were talking about stags saying my friend should have bought one insted of the legnum when the one in the back pointed yours out, was good timing haha nice and clean stag youve got!

oh and the colour is from the BA ford falcons haha its not as unique as youd think :P just think the skyline does it better justice the the faclons do haha

Yeah nice cars... could use some nice rims and a little drop in height.. but haven't had it long... so they'll come

As for the colour now you point it out.... it's odd how the shape of a car changes the way the colour is presented

Edited by Stagstock

Saw a Maroon Stag twice today....once on blacks rd Flagstaff hill..then again on flagstaff hill road..pretty sure the number plate was "RSFOUR"

looked darn nice...i was gonna wave...but every time i wave to another skyline driver or stag i barely ever get a wave back...so ive stopped for a while haha

Saw a Maroon Stag twice today....once on blacks rd Flagstaff hill..then again on flagstaff hill road..pretty sure the number plate was "RSFOUR"

looked darn nice...i was gonna wave...but every time i wave to another skyline driver or stag i barely ever get a wave back...so ive stopped for a while haha

I was on blacks and flagstaff tonight in a maroon stag... what were you in?

^^

my black 32

Hmmm might not have been me then.. think there is another maroon S1 round those parts with rsfour lic plates... I wasnt up there till round 8-830 ish

Mine has poxy state plates

Edited by Stagstock

Spotted a black 34 with realistic fire airbrushed on the front end. Commercial Road, Salisbury around 5.45pm. Only got a quick glance... :P

thats a 33 with a 34 front end. not a fan of flames on imports, thats a very rod sorta thing.

spotted ruby in the black stag out the front of the brewery this morning,

i waved, but i think you where too occupied looking at all the pretty xmas deco's on the river bank :/

hehe, i also felt the need to msg ya to tell you the stag looked nice, dirty, but noice :P