SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted ruby in the black stag out the front of the brewery this morning,

i waved, but i think you where too occupied looking at all the pretty xmas deco's on the river bank :)

hehe, i also felt the need to msg ya to tell you the stag looked nice, dirty, but noice :P

:/

I was in my own little world and had no idea you were there :) Yes, the xmas decorations were pretty :)

Stag will get a wash ... soon. Got some backyard work happening tomorrow, so I doubt the dust will help.

Hot lookin midnight purple 33gtr, white rims, plates RBR 026 or similar, on main north road bout 11ish, then heading the other direction on the same road few hours later, hot lookin red 34.

Umm near the ingle farm shopping centre/chicken shop, black 32 with kit

spotted black 33 and white 34 down the bay. on way home saw a black 34 with gold mesh rims, after a few sets of lights got to chat with him and asked if he got on here and he said he had a couple of times so not sure if he's a member or not. to be honest i don't get on here much anymore either neway but i still advertise the site with the stickers on my windows, yay!

No probs fella, sorry I didn't have time to take you for a lap - will do so at some stage.

I've been waving to every single Skyline owner ever since I jumped into my car, so if you've spotted me, consider yourselves all spotted. Spotted a nice white R31 coupe getting a bath up at the GG Village car wash.

Edited by Iron Chef

Dam I saw 3 different R33 go past my work today which is at Warradale and a white r34 2 door aswell. Also there a yellow r34 2dr that goes past daily. And a nice looking Black 2 dr.

Dam I saw 3 different R33 go past my work today which is at Warradale and a white r34 2 door aswell. Also there a yellow r34 2dr that goes past daily. And a nice looking Black 2 dr.

Do you do any work? :spank:

Just kidding. Spotted a nice as white 33 in glenguari (f**k knows how to spell that suburb). Noticed it coz its sunroof was popped up, made me want one in my 180 :down:

spotted (re stared at) "SNIPER" burgundy 32gtr the other day on pimpala rd down south....pointed the car out to the missus and said "thats the kinda car i want"......just have to finish the nugz mobile first :spank:

spotted a yellow 34 with black rims at my gym in holden hill..... me likey!!!!

reckon i saw this same 34 last nite in my drunken haze... has an awesome stance.

also saw a silver 33 with chromies n a trader plate, and also a white (atmo??) 34 cutting laps past the esplanade hotel

btw, ur avatar is classic nugzy :spank:

Spotted your missus again today Kristian, this time leaving TTP in the TypeR...

Also spotted Ben in the 260 headed towards TTP, gave him the thumbs up but I was in the girlfriends Pulsar. Hope the copper on the bike didn't give you any greif!