SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted numerous skylines on Kings Rd bout 30 mins ago.

an awesome red r31 followed by another 31

a not so awesome 4dr 31 with hks sticker on the back window, a profix exhaust and a rattle can black hood that was fading :banana:

black 33

white r34 that was the same as Caras but minus the stickers. pretty sure it had impul front bar, no wing.

and a metallic purple 33 with stock rims on salis highway

That was me on kings rd in the red car... 30e power!

Also Spotted a 33 on main north rd near parafield, cant remember much about it, just that it had an sau sticker.

Edited by THRTY 1

spotted a white r34 with nismo kit on port td, a yellow 34 on port rd.....a black r34 on grange rd....another white r34 on south road and a black r34 on south rd aswell

hmmmm r34 goodness :banana:

Spotted Jack in his wine Red 33 turning onto Beach road. I told the missus to wave to you as I drove past cos I had some Lancer right up my ass lol

Also spotted a white 33 going down Elizabeth road. Got a wave! Anyone on here? Very nice 33 - sounded nice.

reckon i saw ryanrb25 heading west on greenhill rd outside the city, saw the driver look at me, but i didnt have time to wave :banana:

also got stuck behind a silver 33 on the interesting part of greenhill road.

yea man i seen ya :) Was a bit out of it and didn't realise till it was too late :(

That was me on kings rd in the red car... 30e power!

Also Spotted a 33 on main north rd near parafield, cant remember much about it, just that it had an sau sticker.

Spotted Jack in his wine Red 33 turning onto Beach road. I told the missus to wave to you as I drove past cos I had some Lancer right up my ass lol

Also spotted a white 33 going down Elizabeth road. Got a wave! Anyone on here? Very nice 33 - sounded nice.

both might have been me today seen heaps of lines a black 32gtr, vspec, evil33, maroon 33 near main north rd and alot of others