SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a chick driving a 33 with cracked front bar and the plates BULLET (or something to that description) 2 times today

first this morning coming down ayliffes rd towards south rd (was in the etsa truck waiting to turn out of the depot)

then coming down south road from seacombe rd towards marion rd (this arvo, i was driving the other way in the 4wd heading home from work)

Was the R33 silver with the plate BULLET1 - Silver on Black Plate? If so that car lives around the corner from me and I wondered who drove it

Hey ruby i reckon that was my car you saw in the morning. my missus is driving it at the moment cause someone nailed her barina out the front of my place. she keeps complaing of the size difference between her car and mine (but she likes the extra power) lol. i tell her to get used to it cause she wont be carrying my kids around in no tin can barina even if it is an 06 model.

^ I was on the Noarlunga train and saw it in the Goodwood area... just past the train station!

Ah yes, parked just down from the g/fs house, walk her home from work then drive from there.

Spotted a grey 32 GTR in the macca's at seaford tonight about 7 with what looked to be 34 GTR rims (or lookalikes), looked very nice. I was in the blue VP that drove past to get a better look.

Also saw a Black 33 with for sale written all over it, big one on the back window with make an offer, was parked in the kfc at seaford.. Was around the same time.

spotted a gun metal grey R32 GTR with a fiber bonnet , R34 GTR wheels and some funky looking front bar and "P" PLATES? at macca in seaford with a NS and subby

I see it there hangin out all the time gave a wave but couldnt look the drink in my console was spilling over as i drove out..lol

sounds like the tool bag that lives near me somewhere that keeps attempting to drift around every corner lol. over take me then attempt to drift around a corner in front of me...if your on here your a TOOL mate.everyone else around here thinks the same of you too.and fix thos fckn rear breaks already as well or stop driving the dam thing were sick of hearing the grinding noise of metal on metal.....

Ah yes, parked just down from the g/fs house, walk her home from work then drive from there.

Spotted a grey 32 GTR in the macca's at seaford tonight about 7 with what looked to be 34 GTR rims (or lookalikes), looked very nice. I was in the blue VP that drove past to get a better look.

Also saw a Black 33 with for sale written all over it, big one on the back window with make an offer, was parked in the kfc at seaford.. Was around the same time.

Everyone knows Reynella is better haha!..... at least then i would get spotted :)

just spotted a pearl white RS4 gave the :blush: got :bunny: was 9:30 handcock rd

I saw a gunmetal grey 33 4dr around that time, also got :bunny::D

4dr rear tail lights are sex! love em :)

car sounds nice too! :)

got a wave from a white R33 on McIntyre Rd/Golden Way corner - didn't see who it was, but I got a wave off at the last second if you saw it. Might be the same white 33 I spotted on North East Rd the other day? Not sure who it is - haven't had a good look at them yet :blush:

Spotted a white r33 gtst on NE rd at St Agnes around 1:15 and then a silver series 1 33 gtst on Tolley Rd around 2 minutes later.
got a wave from a white R33 on McIntyre Rd/Golden Way corner - didn't see who it was, but I got a wave off at the last second if you saw it. Might be the same white 33 I spotted on North East Rd the other day? Not sure who it is - haven't had a good look at them yet :blush:

Both me ill have to go to villis again when i get a day off and catch up with some more of you guys

got a wave from a white R33 on McIntyre Rd/Golden Way corner - didn't see who it was, but I got a wave off at the last second if you saw it. Might be the same white 33 I spotted on North East Rd the other day? Not sure who it is - haven't had a good look at them yet ;)

i didnt wave but i was deff on that corner at the same time this arvo, saw the dark blue 34 4 door with gold wheels as i approached mcIntyre road on my way to pay rego :( . might have been two 33s there i dunno.

also saw a gun metal grey R32 with the rear bumper missing turning into the plaza near maccas. sounded pretty sweet.