SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a heap today

a stock grey R33 on the expressway, pulled up next to me, didnt even get a look over ?

a black no wing r33 with some tacky / chromie lame 20" pizza pan wheels with no clearance in the guards at all? and a dark hair guy with massive chicks sunnies on driving it ?lol

Yellow kitted out R34 with black wheels on tapley rd

A grey GTR R33 with black center 5 spokers at supercheap on port rd, out shopping but didnt see who it was inside the store?

A white r34 with wing driving in front of me on henly rd too far away to see them up close ?

a white r33 turning at marion rd near KFC , maybe VU from the looks of it from the front ? to far to see who it was ?

a nice white r31 with grey bottom bits and rims

and nice r31 in kinda a pearl wine red with dark bottom, lowered and rims looked nice ?

a bright blue kitted out 300ZX heading towards seaford , see him often

a dark grey R33 in seaford.

a silver grey 4 Dr R34 in town, might have been Luke? but I was too busy dodging grey power behind the wheel today to see good enough...lol

a black R32 GTR , beat down, worn out looking in the city

not bad for a few hours driving ..lol

OH !!!and a Sinergy Motorsports TV ad on channel 10 about 530, ..lol Lots of skylines in the ad!!!

Edited by sapphiregraphics

Lol that Black 33 has been for sale for ages! Must be getting desperate!

yeah its been up for sale for a long long time, last time i saw it said 13,500 on it? but the wheels look like Bob jane chrome specials ? ..lol

Was the R33 silver with the plate BULLET1 - Silver on Black Plate? If so that car lives around the corner from me and I wondered who drove it

think that was it, i knew it was bullet or something like that

spotted a black 33 4 door, plates GTS25T on king william rd at unley today about lunchtime. Very pron sounding car ;)

Spotted a black 33 GTR going south down south road this morning about 6.45am.

A red? Cant really remember 33 GTST with the plates GTST25. Was on marion road this afternoon about 6.

And a silver stagea parked in the train carpark at noarlunga just before at 7, then driving down goldsmith drive abit later. I was in the blue vz looking at ya's that went in to use the atms in colonnades.

Saw a black R32 GTR at darlington Maccas with the number plate "R33GTRR" and nice white rims. rally nice looking ;)

also saw a gunmetal grey 32 going down south road heading towards the city pretty fast...saw them pulled over by the cops in the macca's car park

think we gota typo or a retarded skyline owner :P 33 plates on a 32?

you seen alot troy, you take a note book to memorise them all or something ;)

i seen a black corvette with dinner plate crommies acting like a fool in traffic, i lol'd when i seen the rims

Edited by Inline 6

you seen alot troy, you take a note book to memorise them all or something :P

LOL Nope just remember the Nice cars I see , in the land of stale Commys/ Fords/camrys/magnas

forgot to post the ones I saw the other day,, like the pearl white/silver Stag near noarlunga...lol

and yes these are all in one day ..between the CBD and Seaford area round trip

keeps my mind sharp so I dont get OLD TIMERS..lol

Bayside Blue 34 GTR down sempahore/seacliff way - driven by a young lookin P-Plater!!

thats bosman .

and there is a story behind him owning it ,

pm me if your interested as im not going to deliver the news to everyone on here.

Spotted Steve tonight in his driveway installing a boost controller so I thought I'd lend a hand. Did I mention Steve was going to come on here and tell you all how awesome I am and how he can't read diagrams :P

hahahaha at least i had the presence of mind to check if the unit turned on once we had soldered the gnd and + would of been heaps dumb luck if we had stumbled across a + and gnd :P