SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted Mitch's R33 i think it was a few days ago at BP on portrush rd, getting a vaccuum, nice ride mate... i was in the filthy white (tan brown from dust) 34 4door getting it cleaned

:banana:

was i vacuuming it or was it just parked there ?

cant recall what i do when i go there haha

i pray that they do and get a better entry parking facilities and move closer to me :banana:

Lol funny you say that... when I picked up my car yesterday, I expected to see it parked on the street somewhere... but I couldn't see it anywhere! So I'm like "Where did you guys park my car?!" and one of the guys said "Oh, it's down in that little carpark just down the road. We now have access to that to park our cars!"

It's crazy. The street is always packed with imports and rotarys! You'd think they wouldn't be able to fit them all into the workshop at night... but they do!

Spotted plently of Skylines last night at Marion! They also had 'voluntary breath testing' inside the shopping centre, which was a huge hit with the wasted kids coming from New Yorks and Shags!

Are you saying I'm a younger driver?? :angry:

No I'm saying he was younger looking than you... which makes me wonder how he could afford such a nice car at such a tender age... then again he might just be a baby faced guy in his late 30s.... :down:

Pic of said car (did have TE37s, dont know why i posted what i did before :banana: )

GTR.jpg

There are definitely similarities there. I'd have his tail-lights, but keep the rest of my car lol

Apologies for the average backdrop...

Id keep my window tint.... but keep your car..lol still love the R34 looks over the R35 ,but could use the drivetrain from one..lol

Chef , your car would look much hotter with tint, ironic since tint keeps you cooler..lol still a very nice car.. :blush:

yeh that was me in the 32 gtr nd yeh 34 gtr rims no fakey lol spotted a blue gtr in seaford maccas gtr seat covers i want some about 8 tonight

Same person lol, blue VP i was in when i spotted u is my daily. Got the seat covers from autosalon, think they were around $89, sumthing like that. Tuff looking GTR you've got mate, i want ya rims :blush:

There are definitely similarities there. I'd have his tail-lights, but keep the rest of my car lol

Apologies for the average backdrop...

I wouldn't........I used to be a big fan of those lights but have since had a change of heart........original Stove Tops FTMW!!

Shoot the Stove Tops at night with a slow shutter speed & see how much better they look (ring of fire effect).