SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

coming home along old coach rd before,had a silver stag behind me all the way to seaford.then seen a nice young lass waving at me from a group of people sitting around a silver R33 with a kit down at moana.any one from here?

spotted a silver stag today out front of anz bank at reynella about lunch time

If it had gold 18's it would most likely would have been my boss, he often does errands down that way about that time.I think he is also a member on here.

No one's seen me yet :O , i must be the white ninja :O:O

Spotted a white s1 33 with a black stripe down the side of it parked down at Autobarn at christies today.

Also spotted a white s1 33 with a nice bodykit drive past work (melrose park area) about 2ish. Got me in trouble with the boss, he thought it was me that boosted down the street..

No one's seen me yet :( , i must be the white ninja :O:O

No ones spotted me, but then again, its a 180...white and stock, lol.

Spotted a gunmetal R33 sedan with gold Drifteks on it cruising down N E Rd alongside me, waved and got a thumbs up.

Do you feel like somewhat of a celebrity now Chef? I mean, there's not too many other cars that look like yours, and, well, pretty much anyone on ns.com or sau knows who you are.

I bet ur waving arm would be pretty sore by now :O

But seriously went to Auto Pro on Brighton road, near Hamilton Holden yesterday. As I was leaving, looked accross Brighton road down the sidestreet next to Holden, spotted a MINT AS white AE86 Levin, panda style, with some mesh wheels on the front and (I think) stock AE86 wheels on the back.

Have to say, cleanest one I've seen. If it had the same wheels on the back I may have bothered to take a photo, was just so clean!

i think it had stock rims

spotted a hot black stag last nite at southgate seen it around the area a few times with a chick driving, has hot gold rims with polished lip

yeah she works on o'sullivans beach rd. was imported by the same guy i got mine from.

No ones spotted me, but then again, its a 180...white and stock, lol.

look back a few pages... i spotted u :laugh:

drove behind a wine red 32 on the espie from brighton to seacliff.

booooooosted past it on bightn road, with some flutters in there for good measure

spotted the ecr 33 white 33 infront of ingle farm shops, didnt see you at work that day wagger :laugh:

also drove a brand spanking new xr5 fresh off the showroom, boss just picked it up and tells me after driving it for 5min alright your turn :D

Edited by Inline 6

spotted Kristian on my way to the city last night :laugh:

and thats my new exhaust :D

almost had the call the fire brigade last night :ninja: due to a 180 sitting pretty close behind me at the lights got a flame show gave mad props to the flamage as he went past