SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

had a white R31 4 door pass me on Gorge Rd a little earlier. boosted past me as i was turning off and driver gave thumbs up out window

sounded like RB2xDET running under the bonnet, bit of a sleepa!

Spotted blue 32 GTR on esplanade near moana yesterday with P plates, also black Stag with gold wheels on Gulfview rd christies beach... got a wave!

That was me Martin, was just cruising up and down the esplanade, alot of people out down brighton way. Saw you parked there, didnt realise it was you til i saw the plates, what were you doing?, just taking in the sights lol

Saw a lightish blue 33 GTR going up south road, was boosting it south past turbo tune, looked clean. Spotted alot more over the weekend, cant remember half of them.

spotted a dark blue or maybe black R32 in port noarlunga heading towards seaford about 7

also a dark grey R33 two cars behind that one, with a lady about 40ish driving it with glasses ?

and a very clean silver volvo with nice wheels heading towards the city ,,, OOPS I mean a Stag !!!!..lol on the corner near christies cop shop

Gave a wave to all, nothing ?

Spotted a black 33 series 2 with a 34 stock wing - 17" chromies - number plate "blursky" but i could be wrong - heaps quick glance at the plate.

spotted on richmond road - railway terrace intercetion. Gave a wave - got one back (was in my 34)

Anyone on here?

That was me Martin, was just cruising up and down the esplanade, alot of people out down brighton way. Saw you parked there, didnt realise it was you til i saw the plates, what were you doing?, just taking in the sights lol

Ha yeah I was!

I grew up in Port Noarlunga so I was just chillin' ...smoking a cigar and remembering old times!! Love Porties beach area. Love a day off also!

Yeah I can't stand cigarettes but love the odd cigar!!.... was celebrating a day off!! LOL

Back on topic... keep spotting near work in St Marys blue 34 GTR with five spoke nismo rims and P plates!!!