SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a plethora of cool cars and skyline today

a yellow R33 down south

3 stags,

1 silverish white pearl in seaford coming right at me..blond driver?

1 silver one parked in noarlunga area with a nice looking white r33 on the opposite side of the building it was parked at...lol

1 dark silver one in the city

a wicked looking GT3 Porsche in the city in dark grey from QLD, took a photo try to post it soon. very nice car for a hundred grand +

A nice yellow NSX riced up 2F 2F style with black hood, boot in front.?.lol on greenwood rd about 2pm

a white r33 gts4 with some non stock front bar next to me on greenhill rd gave a way , confused look by driver

a 4dr GTT R34 in silver, looked like lukes car from afar ? in the city cant remember where

a grey r33 a few cars ahead of me on greenhill rd heading southish about 2

a real nice FD RX7 with chromies and a NS on the side of the road with bonnets up on top of ohall hill heading towards city ? looked like they were licking each others butt drooling over the chrome engines in the rides.

a Grey R33 rego "DWN" with the dirtiest driver window in town dude clean the glass its foul..lol in the chrissy mayhem of the seaford parking lot in the opposite lane I was in.. damn its busy at the shops...lol tried to see who it was but you took off inside before i could get thru the muppets holding up traffic in the car park.

spotted a older lady with darker hair driving a R33 , dark grey in the south

and and R32 in black with no wing, and beat down look on top of o hall hill not far from the tafe intersection with a blond driving it ?

a white with white wheels R33 near noarlunga shops , very clean looking car ? no wing

and a black R33 with no wing on the goodwood , unley intersection area , in front of me, looked like craigs car ? turned before I could see up close.

NO WAVES FROM ANYONE.!!! :domokun: Oh well. Merry christmas to all of ya anyway..lol

Edited by sapphiregraphics

1 silver one parked in noarlunga area with a nice looking white r33 on the opposite side of the building it was parked at...lol

I had my White R33 parked down the back today towards Radio Rentals, i parked next to a black R32 with P plates. It was rather busy down at Noarlunga today, i was there at 830, hardly anyone there, go back about 9ish and it was hard to find a park close by.

Have a safe and Merry Christmas all.

Edited by Aberax

spotted a silver grey R33 with silver and dark grey 5 spokes in Christie Downs tonight about 8

spotted a asshole trying to drive me into the ditch at 100k driving in a 4x4 on south road. then he tried to chase me down less then a meter off my bumper at 100k and run up my ass all the way into aldinga then tried to follow me home. . prob a drunk dickhead,,,, where are the cops when you need one?..lol

what a wanker !!

Edited by sapphiregraphics

spotted HESLO this arvo on north east rd.......damn ur car looks sweet!!!!!! first time ive seen her and she is gorgeous!

also spotted fishpaste (luke) following me through the hills tonight :laugh:

sapphire u forgot to say "and a partridge in a pear tree"

LOL seems like it !!! from my massive list of cars spotted in a round trip to the city and back..lol a jap performance car invasion..lol I love it.

spotted a grey i think (coulda been black though) GTR r32 on south rd down the dirty south way driver gave the thumbs up :santa:

ink tht way me in the skyline gtr i have the black colour for the dials as i changed myine to white if thats what u want

ahahaha !

gotta love trying to get ya hand out the window when its only down an inch haha !

lol i am familiar with this hey mitch ahaha.

hey matty is that white 31 wagon in ur sig from down port noarlunga area? i recon its just round the corner from me!

on my travels yesturday i spotted this.......how the Fcuk do u manage this!? all four wheels where like it too!

post-38410-1230177627_thumb.jpg

post-38410-1230177658_thumb.jpg

lol look at the front one tho, that would be rolling on like the outer 2cm of the wall haha,the ones on the other side were on the same angle as the rear right one lol.seriously tho im perplexed how one does that.i mean on one side is understandable but on both sides!!!

Cheers Cara, didn't see ya or I would have waved!

if i was in the 34 i would have killed u if u didnt see me lol but i was in my bosses work car driving back from doing a function at ttp....i was gonna beep the horn but thought u probably wouldnt have known who it was anyway so i didnt

spotted chad early tonight on sturt hwy :santa:

lol i am familiar with this hey mitch ahaha.

hey matty is that white 31 wagon in ur sig from down port noarlunga area? i recon its just round the corner from me!

on my travels yesturday i spotted this.......how the Fcuk do u manage this!? all four wheels where like it too!

haha i seen that too. I can't remember where but somewhere near my work. I couldn't work out how that could happen

oh and seen 68UOM1, blue R34. Awesome car! And plates had my mum in stitches. I was in the stock stagea infront of u, cant remember the road, Park tce?

Edited by Silhouette31