SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted chad early tonight on sturt hwy :santa:

I was leaving my sisters place just out of Truro when i seen you go past, then i cought up to you just before Truro. I really hate the roads out there, there are so bumpy when you have mega low profile tyre's and hardly any suspension travel :santa:

haha i seen that too. I can't remember where but somewhere near my work. I couldn't work out how that could happen

I took those photos haha.....the house is actually right around the corner from my house lol....and i reckon i spotted you too haha.

Hmmmm possibly yesterday (xmas eve) or the day before?? I was pulling out of my street in my red ford laser...and looked to the left, then right and it was like BAM! STAG! Haha. But yeah....at that corner....thats where the house is with the f**ked up lancer haha.

You may or may not remember lol. But i sussed out ya number plate....i think it was XUD? or something lol.

Or i could be talking bout a totally different white stag :)

hey matty is that white 31 wagon in ur sig from down port noarlunga area? i recon its just round the corner from me!

on my travels yesturday i spotted this.......how the Fcuk do u manage this!? all four wheels where like it too!

If its the one i think, its around the corner from me too. Used to have an original gtr too if im right?

Saw a grey 33 with smashed up rear drivers side, followed by a black chaser, behind that was my dream R32 GTR (silver, with black front lip and BBS rims) on Jetty rd some time around 8 or 9.

also spotted a blue Stag around there with Sinergy Motorsport sticker on the back window

Saw a grey 33 with smashed up rear drivers side, followed by a black chaser, behind that was my dream R32 GTR (silver, with black front lip and BBS rims) on Jetty rd some time around 8 or 9.

also spotted a blue Stag around there with Sinergy Motorsport sticker on the back window

Very very very dark green :) Its my mates, and I was following him in my white 180...too many people to stick together when looking for a park in Glenelg.

But spotted a mint as black R34 GTR with some chrome rims, sat very nicely. Bald guy driving it.

My mate (chaser driver) also saw a black GTR with stock GTR rims painted black? Who resprays GTR rims? Hope it wasn't a rattle can job :banana:

Very very very dark green :) Its my mates, and I was following him in my white 180...too many people to stick together when looking for a park in Glenelg.

But spotted a mint as black R34 GTR with some chrome rims, sat very nicely. Bald guy driving it.

My mate (chaser driver) also saw a black GTR with stock GTR rims painted black? Who resprays GTR rims? Hope it wasn't a rattle can job :banana:

...sure the other one was also a GTR? because i remember alse seeing what just looked like a black 34 with some GTR kit the guards didnt look wide... no GTR Badge on the back?

Edited by benny_blanco

hey matty is that white 31 wagon in ur sig from down port noarlunga area? i recon its just round the corner from me!

yep, thats the one jack. theres probably many a time i will have been spotted around there too

^^ true, i look at it everyday reminding me of when i had mine. Im just round the corner in the silver stag.

u woulda driven past monday night then? your car sounds half alright too :) was out the front tryin to sort out why my horn wouldnt work in the patrol with the new steering wheel

Who resprays GTR rims? Hope it wasn't a rattle can job :)

i resprayed mine :D

i also spotted a black R32 parked on Bains Rd, had no front bar on it :banana:

Edited by DSTROY

u woulda driven past monday night then? your car sounds half alright too :D was out the front tryin to sort out why my horn wouldnt work in the patrol with the new steering wheel

no horn in the patrol :) devo or atleast loz would be. :banana:

Saw a few nice skylines down the brighton espy a bit earlier. Tough looking maroon r32 with rims, a stagea with plates OH SNAP looks very nice and a few others as well.

Ahhhh... That would have been my Stagea. Awesome day for the beach, lol. I was there with my new housemate and a few of his friends, one of them owns the maroon R32 you saw. Well, providing it had 19" meshies.

i resprayed mine :D

i also spotted a black R32 parked on Bains Rd, had no front bar on it :banana:

Did it have a Hybrid Intercooler and gold rims? If so I seen this guy just round the corner from there trying to drift into my mates street and he had a go at us as he drove past. He's my hero. :)

spotted hoon doing 200 in what is a 50k side street under normal conditions however it was also a school zone with kids skating on the side of the road(was prob going to fast to see these small children) he was also overtaking though this section around a blind corner (next time you wanna add a lil drift just to top it off). didnt get the plate unfortunately but he was driving a white brand new commo with racing cheq's on the side and big red and blue neons on the roof switched to the off position along with the siren. anyone seen this car around before?

who needs to follow traffic rules when you got a badge that says im above the law :banana:

Edited by Inline 6