SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Ahhhh... That would have been my Stagea. Awesome day for the beach, lol. I was there with my new housemate and a few of his friends, one of them owns the maroon R32 you saw. Well, providing it had 19" meshies.

i see ur stag fkn everywhere!, very neat i must say

Did it have a Hybrid Intercooler and gold rims? If so I seen this guy just round the corner from there trying to drift into my mates street and he had a go at us as he drove past. He's my hero. :banana:

Yep, that would be the one, its still parked there now with stuff on the roof and something on the front windscreen, almost looks like its been dumped there.

also today i spotted (RBR 260) at Seacliff, a blue 32 GTR on Anzac's had the plates (IGTR32I) and Matty in the Patrol crossing Anzacs. Also going up cement hill at about 4.15 i spotted a whit stag going down the hill.

spotted a newer stagea today on montague road. headin towards bridge rd from ingle farm.

was silver.

had an autech badge and an axis badge.

That could be Andrew's Stag (Blue32), his is silver and has both those badges and i think it has CC plates also.

^^ true, i look at it everyday reminding me of when i had mine. Im just round the corner in the silver stag.

haha that was me in the red R33 in front of you along comercial rd the other day.i tured down aldam and went along jane street and came out on clif av.you turned onto clif av from comercial rd and just passed me waiting to turn onto clif av.

i recognise your patrol now matty lol! i always see that 31 parked out the front of that house but iv never seen it driving before.

Yep, that would be the one, its still parked there now with stuff on the roof and something on the front windscreen, almost looks like its been dumped there.

also today i spotted (RBR 260) at Seacliff, a blue 32 GTR on Anzac's had the plates (IGTR32I) and Matty in the Patrol crossing Anzacs. Also going up cement hill at about 4.15 i spotted a whit stag going down the hill.

was madly running around tryin to find what time the dump shut. at least i didnt have to rush to finish cleanin out the shed LOL. didnt see ya tho :banana:

haha that was me in the red R33 in front of you along comercial rd the other day.i tured down aldam and went along jane street and came out on clif av.you turned onto clif av from comercial rd and just passed me waiting to turn onto clif av.

i recognise your patrol now matty lol! i always see that 31 parked out the front of that house but iv never seen it driving before.

next time ya drive past and see my car there dont be afraid to toot lol

haha oh if i see you around ill have the strobes on and beeping while hanging out the window lol!

i just rememberd your car too from years ago when a whole bunch of us where up at windy point burnin around lol

spotted a newer stagea today on montague road. headin towards bridge rd from ingle farm.

was silver.

had an autech badge and an axis badge.

That could be Andrew's Stag (Blue32), his is silver and has both those badges and i think it has CC plates also.

That was me alright - heading back home after spending the xmas vouchers at TTP...... :thumbsup:

did anyone else spot all the hundreds of old school cars this afternoon all cruising past henley square? saw a few skylines in the mix too :thumbsup:

yeh i saw them, there was a mad 260z...

rb26 260z. MINT

...sure the other one was also a GTR? because i remember alse seeing what just looked like a black 34 with some GTR kit the guards didnt look wide... no GTR Badge on the back?

Most definately had GTR badges and to me it looked pretty wide.

did anyone else spot all the hundreds of old school cars this afternoon all cruising past henley square? saw a few skylines in the mix too :thumbsup:

yea i seen them. followed em for a bit till i got pulled over for random BOV, Turbo and turbo timer check. think you went past while he was almost under my engine looking at everything. no defect yay. but then again not much to defect on my car.

yea i seen them. followed em for a bit till i got pulled over for random BOV, Turbo and turbo timer check. think you went past while he was almost under my engine looking at everything. no defect yay. but then again not much to defect on my car.

Ah yeah I spotted ya just as the cops was pulling you over around the West Lakes area - I was thinking out of all the cars there ofcourse the Skyline gets pulled over! :thumbsup:

That was me alright - heading back home after spending the xmas vouchers at TTP...... :thumbsup:

ah cool cool

looks nice spun out wen i first saw it didnt realise it was a stagea..

undecided on how i feel about em. looked like a nice car. but seems odd for a stagea if ya know where im comin from..

i was in my dads fail boat.

grey over silver r31 silo

Hey, was that you i passed going down Jetty Rd??? I got pulled into that defect station they had set up at the bay, checked my licence and rego, then started looking over my car, i was waiting for them to tell me to pop the bonnet, but they never asked. :thumbsup:

Hey, was that you i passed going down Jetty Rd??? I got pulled into that defect station they had set up at the bay, checked my licence and rego, then started looking over my car, i was waiting for them to tell me to pop the bonnet, but they never asked. :D

yea that was me. gave you a wave but a lil late :thumbsup: that RBT was staring at me the whole time i passed them. had to stop cause i had a cop infront of me wanted to say hi to them and stop traffic.

id alreay had enough of cops checkin my car by that stage. never had my car checked as thoughly as that before.

Spotted a black s2 Stagea with gold rims last night on Anzac Hwy, rolling with some other (non Nissan) cars, including a wanker in a rotary. 4 door 808 type rotary had "Madaz" sticker on the back. Anyone know this fool? Got a few words for him about his driving :banana: