SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted what i think was two S1 ( white and Silver ) Stageas on Princess Hwy heading south east just out of coonalpyn. was looking at the idiot behind me and didnt see you guys until u were up to my front wheel. i was in my silver S2 heading in opposite direction.

so everyone got out defect free? noice.....

sneaky do u drive the 4door 32 around? and do u have the 11's on it?

yea its my weekend car. since on holidays i been drivin it more often. and yes i drive it with the 18x11's on it. thats what i had on it at the time.

also seen a tough as hell looking yellow stagea.

lovin your car.

Saw 2 very nice'n clean white R32 GT-R's in Victor Harbor today around 3:30pm. One with the number plate BANNED and the other RBWARE.

LOL close to 50 of us in Victor today..on a cruise ????? looking for parking..lol

Spotted a couple of R33 in grey not on the cruise but heading towards town on south road, one with a funky front bar ?

a silver stag in MV ?

that may hav been me driving bak to town hav white rims? was ther round 4 30ish but i didnt see any skylines tho so mayb not :blush: lol

spoted destroy parked in victor opposite victor central shopping centre. Was driving past in the stag with the yz250 on the back on my way to ripping uo goolwa beach on the motorcrosser :)

Also my and mat (stagsock's) stags have been spoted together a few times down here. Including a stag fishing trip =)

Have also seen a silver s1 stag down here and a YELLOW manual s2 a fresh import with those new plates.

bout 45mins ago. i spotted a silver 33 on park trc in salisbury. guy in 33 waved. but i was day dreamin.. i waved at like last min dunno if u saw me. assume he is on here.

yeah he was looking like a bit of a poser down there

also spotted 2 white r34s near the 24hr petrol station macca's on main north rd at the lights next to each other, 1 minus wing minus mayo

Edited by Inline 6

That was me alright - heading back home after spending the xmas vouchers at TTP...... :spank:

spotted you in lobethal the other night!! was getting seriously annoyed with all the cars... just said the the missus.... wonder if we will c a stag or not? n there 1 was :devil:

also seen kidafa down at victa

a silver s2 stag in town today (east end {stock})

silver r34 with the gold wheels that i always see (soz man cant remember your name)

an m35 (WA plates) going down richmon rd on sunday and an s1 parked on the rd today

a white s2 heading towards aldinga beach looked to be vic plates (gota wave)

a yellow manual s2 in victa! all very very nice cars!