SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

He's my superior at work, and one of the people that influenced me into imports. You should also see my R33 parked around there somewhere too, its been off the road lately as I've been having a few repairs done, but its all good now, until i start the proper modifying.

There is also a yellow R33 parked around there too, looks nice imo, never found or spoken to the owner yet.

so that is your white R33 ? looks nice, yeah I see it over there sometimes, and the yellow one not far away either. I have prob bought stuff from you and didnt know it ? ..lol

is the boss man in SAU ? the stag looks clean ?

so that is your white R33 ? looks nice, yeah I see it over there sometimes, and the yellow one not far away either. I have prob bought stuff from you and didnt know it ? ..lol

is the boss man in SAU ? the stag looks clean ?

It may be my White R33, there seems to be another around the area too, which i parked next to today at Dan Murphys - I think it's one of the boss mans mates. The boss man has an account on SAU i think, but he;s mostly on NissanSilvia.

Also while i was at Dan Murphys i spotted another Silver Stagea.

He's my superior at work, and one of the people that influenced me into imports. You should also see my R33 parked around there somewhere too, its been off the road lately as I've been having a few repairs done, but its all good now, until i start the proper modifying.

There is also a yellow R33 parked around there too, looks nice imo, never found or spoken to the owner yet.

the guy with the yellow 33 is a mate of mine,he works in ether super cheap or the other car store at the other end of that lot of shops,cant remeber which one.

the guy with the yellow 33 is a mate of mine,he works in ether super cheap or the other car store at the other end of that lot of shops,cant remeber which one.

Ok, kewl, its not Super Cheap, i think its Repco or Sprint Auto, cant remember, but its an auto store.

spotted a red r33 with uras kit i think (looked like a suction cap on wheels) on south rd regency park. headin south.

and then a red r32 on main north with no front bar. and big fmic. headin north at the main north/eldersmith rd intersection

both with in 10 mins of each other, 2:45ish

Spotted a mad man in a burgundy and silver patrol with heaps of stickers on the rear windows on nth east rd, hmmmm i wonder who that could be!