SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

haha yep thats me!

my boot was changed with a gtr boot apparently, hence the badges, wing etc

nice looking gtr adam, i see you quite alot in the mornings, but im usually in my gfs VW polo :(

i also spot Cara everyday at the same time, in her R34 on main north road going the opposite way

Ah nice mate.

Mines filthy dirty!! lol

Haha ill have to look out for the golf :D

Howies ^^

suprising he seemed in a hurry when up your ass but when he having his emo attack got all the time in the world :D yeah i think next tool i get like that im reporting. i had 1 in a redneck truck thing was pretty slow so he had trouble keeping up to the speed limit :D

Spotted a silver s1 stagea at colonades with the plates XIT### looked pretty much stock. Where did you get the roof racks for it?

Also spotted a clean gunmetal 32 on beach road just before.

haha yep thats me!

my boot was changed with a gtr boot apparently, hence the badges, wing etc

nice looking gtr adam, i see you quite alot in the mornings, but im usually in my gfs VW polo :happy:

i also spot Cara everyday at the same time, in her R34 on main north road going the opposite way

hey whatcha sayin? lol

i keep seeing "WHTUGOT" thru mawson lakes in the morning

hey whatcha sayin? lol

i keep seeing "WHTUGOT" thru mawson lakes in the morning

Cara if you see some tired looking asian guy waving at you from his front yard in the morning,

thats just me :happy: - you drive past me almost every morning!

He's my superior at work, and one of the people that influenced me into imports. You should also see my R33 parked around there somewhere too, its been off the road lately as I've been having a few repairs done, but its all good now, until i start the proper modifying.

There is also a yellow R33 parked around there too, looks nice imo, never found or spoken to the owner yet.

yea, Stags mine, FMIC done, Exhaust being made

*non skyline spotted*

spotted a merc 180e on the south/torrens instersection, normally nice looking cars, but the guy who owned this one had decided he'd fit 20inch+ wheels, looked f**king horrible.

^^ you on raglin avenue. nearly stepped in front of you as i left work lmao.

lol oh was that u? fark i didnt know u worked there, i heard something just as i went past you, but obviously wasnt paying enough attention.