SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted this horrific thing this arvo, no idea why someone would take a Ford and "turn" it into a Mercedes but here you go...

thats exactly the same as i want for my next daily. minus the chrome on the guards and the shitty merc badging.

its it right down to the colour.

then ill just have to add the 18's and coilys and ill be set.

Cara if you see some tired looking asian guy waving at you from his front yard in the morning,

thats just me :happy: - you drive past me almost every morning!

haha ok next time ill keep an eye out for you!!! where abouts do i pass you when im driving?

i know i keep seeing a purple r33 gtr on kesters rd which looks quite nice!

round 12.30

spotted white 34 coming out maccas on main north (the 1 more towards town) while i was going on, driver had a simmilar nervous look on his face as i did while we both tried to pass without touching each other and the scrap through the crappy drive way.

silver 4 door at the mc d's on main north (more north 1)

kahli and the 34 gtr p plater out n about the place :blink:

corolla reving me at the lights me shaking my head :happy: at the passenger then it wheel spins off the line on anzac did the same at the next set of lights. and a vp with the muffler missing on his car (like you could see from where it was missing floping around underneath) reving the shit out of it next to me all the way home. dont know what it is with people thinking they need to impress me no matter how crusty there car is. id be more impressed if you could just drive it in a straight line people :)

Edited by Inline 6

round 12.30

corolla reving me at the lights me shaking my head :happy: at the passenger then it wheel spins off the line on anzac did the same at the next set of lights. and a vp with the muffler missing on his car reving the shit out of it next to me all the way home. dont know what it is with people thinking they need to impress me no matter how crusty there car is. id be more impressed if you could just drive it in a straight line people :blink:

omg that is gold. couldnt say it any better. ILLWIN... hmmmm yea ok...

Edited by sneaky1

spotted matty 31 down pultney st earlier tonight... definitely no problem seeing him with those massive lights on the bull bar...

heh, they are a bit obvious

seen 2 stags last nite, gave both waves

white one with nice fitment waiting to turn onto rundle, then a reasonably stock lookin silver one with nice dish rims on hindley (and later on anzacs)

yes chad, that was me parked at pose-mart for a bit haha

Spotted a few yesterday while visiting southgate shopping center.

A neat black R32 with chromies driver was absent but 2 passengers were minding the car.

On the way out passed a black stag with gold deep dish rims.

Leaving the driveway s1 R33 silver drove past 2 guys in fluro safety vests.

And finally a Purple R33 GTR which is always parked up the road from my house numberplate is GTR:888

idiot in a grey 4 door 33 purposely running the red lights on walkeys road bout 7:30am. I was stopped, the light was solid red.. not even just orange bout to turn red and this guy guns it from bout 30 metres behind me through the red light. My hero.

heh, they are a bit obvious

seen 2 stags last nite, gave both waves

white one with nice fitment waiting to turn onto rundle, then a reasonably stock lookin silver one with nice dish rims on hindley (and later on anzacs)

yes chad, that was me parked at pose-mart for a bit haha

yeah that 1 was me...

Spotted a White R34 (i think, only saw a bit of it) down at noarlunga in the cash converters/strathfield/supercheap auto car park. The car had twin exhaust with 2 mini canons on each (i think, was only a quick glimpse out the front door at work).

spotted a silver 34 gtt with british number plates and a trade plate on driving around colonades yesterday. Those british plates look so strange! He must of brought the 34 from britain.

she actually

chick works at the servo down the road from me, had a chat to her a few times. still havent found out about the UK plates tho and the deal with them

on my travels today

black 33gtr, nsw plates, cf bonnet followed me along the esplanade at henley beach

OH SNAP and a 34 gtt parked on jetty rd near moseley sq

Edited by Matty 31

Just spotted a chick in silver VP Berlina with 17's on the front and stockers on the back at the round-about of Bains and Sheriffs rd stacked head on into a tree on the opposite side of the road, car hit so hard it put a nice crease in the roof, and while i was sitting on my deadly treadly having a look i spotted a nice burgandy 32 4 door with drift teks drive by.