SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

was down at the bay today (glenelg) cruizin round spotted a few skylines:

yellow 34 coupe parked in the car park next to the tram at the end of Jetty road.

blue 32 gtr (got a wave)

silver r33 followed me down jetty rd.

Black 34 turning onto anzac hwy from cross road around 730?

Just spotted a chick in silver VP Berlina with 17's on the front and stockers on the back at the round-about of Bains and Sheriffs rd stacked

just wait till thats on today tonight hoon in moddified car

^ jenkk that was me :D believe got the thumbs up outa ya if you were the 1 near the beach house

spotted another white 34 around the corner from the 1st at glenelg, driver did not give the wave ;)

and also earlier on the way there was rolling with a diff white 34(yes seen 4 today as common as commos you guys are) for a fair while, had a chat to the owner and he said he's on here but dosnt know how to use the page :( also spotted kara (can spot your car from friggen 20ks away) while rolling with the 34 she thought she was missing out on a cruise silly girl

now you click the add reply button down the bottom then type your dribble in the white box and click add reply on the 2nd screen and walla you've made a post, ask questions in the wasteland thread if you need help.

spotted a cop roll right past me at glenelg thought i was about to be attacked for sure, musta been on some real police work good stuff mate :rofl:

Edited by Inline 6

Spotted a nice R34 sedan in Tanunda today - been in the Barossa for the last few days with the GT-R, hitting the wineries.

Got a bit uncomfortable coming home today without any aircon though lol

If you had a real car you'd understand that you cop a fair amount of heat off the turbos/exhaust when driving hard, not just the ambient temps... :P A nagging wife somehow makes it hotter too...

Not good for the Angas Park choccies lol

[quote name='Inline 6' date='3 Jan 2009, 09:46 PM' post='4345930'

^ jenkk that was me :) believe got the thumbs up outa ya if you were the 1 near the beach house

yeah mate that was me! just rollin round, followed you out of jetty rd too, then i turned off onto anzac towards town, i believe u went on down to tapleys?

If you had a real car you'd understand that you cop a fair amount of heat off the turbos/exhaust when driving hard, not just the ambient temps... :( A nagging wife somehow makes it hotter too...

Not good for the Angas Park choccies lol

LOL damn that'd shit me off no end. Sitting in a stinking hot car on a hot day, no aircon, the exhaust and trans tunnel radiating heat at you, stomach churning to shit as a result of milk products, missus carrying on the whole time. And yet I still envy you, you bastard. Thats the power of an R34 Vspec II N1 :)

As for spotted, a silver series 2 Stag followed me into Nairne just before, turned up the road that goes to the primary school. I was in the blue sil ;)

After driving through Gorge Rd/Corkscrew went through the city and then hit Glenelg about 11:30pm and followed a white r32 on Jetty rd who was loving boosting it up on the tram tracks :)

Surprisingly didn't see many Skylines when I was out last night, was kinda disappointed ...