SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

saw 2 dickheads on motorbikes weaving in and out of traffic on main north near the ford dealership.

cut some lady off so bad that she had to swerve and nearly hit a parked car on the side of the road.

you 2 are f**kheads

spotted a grey 31 4 door with a RIP GILLIES sticker on the back window at the round-about of States and Bains rd's making love to a stobie poll :)

Also spotted this in front of cashies near Colonnades shopping centre.

I see that R33 around that area a bit, I've seen it a few times going past the front door of work. My R33 would've been within 30-40m of that car.

Edited by Aberax

spotted a couple of white GTRs out tonite too, think it might have been BANNED parked down from the Brighton Esplanade pub, and a white 32 GTR with white 5 spoke wheels off in a side street off the esplanade near seacliff (cant remember exactly which street, but there were some people sitting there next to it)

spotted a couple of white GTRs out tonite too, think it might have been BANNED parked down from the Brighton Esplanade pub, and a white 32 GTR with white 5 spoke wheels off in a side street off the esplanade near seacliff (cant remember exactly which street, but there were some people sitting there next to it)

finished ya car yet matty???

saw 2 dickheads on motorbikes weaving in and out of traffic on main north near the ford dealership.

cut some lady off so bad that she had to swerve and nearly hit a parked car on the side of the road.

you 2 are f**kheads

They're 2 riders we can do without.

Spotted a silver 34 down at Young Husband boat ramp on the murray river on the 11th, sunday,...i was coming back from my houseboat holiday :D

plates were something like XXXIV

Edited by fullyhyperlite

Spotted three 33's on the way to work this morning; a silver s2 with the plates babyg 1 on panalatinga rd, a silver s1 with p plates/ hybrid fmic on the expressway and a navy s1 with white impuls on south rd.

spotted damo pulling up out the front of KFC at port adelaide

tooted, seen ya look around rather confused and all. was driving towards grand junction road in the poo-trol following my mate and his fiancee in their mirage :)