SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a certain CLEAN GTST Today on the way to work this morning . As usall gave a wave and got one back.

Allso spotted a R33 4door silver or pearl white with blackrims with a red lip cruise down park terrace salisbury today . I could see a look on the drivers face of what are you staring at . LOL was standing out the front of mitre 10.

Spotted a gorgeous silver R32 GTS-t with white Advan Model 6s and no rear wing on Golden Way. Man that shape is so classic, still a sexy looking car.

Also spotted some joyriders in a stolen VT Commodore slam into a young P-plater in her Hyundai and drive away from the scene while I was washing my car up at the car wash at the Village today. I hope her Dad's a bikie and can track you guys down...

I know this one is a bit old but I spotted a silver R34 sitting at the lights on main north by the scotty hotel on christmas eve as I was coming back from the brewery xmas display . Was wondering if it was you SLED ? 2 people in the car but I couldnt get to good a look . The car was nice and clean though.

Edited by savage GTR

Spotted a dark blue stock looking R32 GTR at Happy Valley shopping centre today just before 5.

That was me dstroy, chucked a uuueeee to have a look at yours, I have noticed you posting on the forum, and thought I would have a look at yours.

Yes its stock except exhaust and happy with it :(

That was me dstroy, chucked a uuueeee to have a look at yours, I have noticed you posting on the forum, and thought I would have a look at yours.

Yes its stock except exhaust and happy with it :D

lol, when i was getting into my car i heard a gtr so i looked around and just saw the back of your car driving away, then i heard one again turned around and seen your driving back in :( 32 GTR's still look awesome standard :( it sounded pretty nice as well :(

Gun metal grey R32 on Elysium Drive, turned right onto the golden way then into Wynn Vale Drive.

Potentially Ryan's step-brothers car.. i think he's got it back on the road now. What rims did it have?

Sez

ok did anyone on here buy a stagea and is picking it up today from a pooraka caryard ????????????........i did service on this car this morning for the car yard we do a lot of there work actually but any way if its someone from here it looks nice underneath .

pretty dry bugga all oil leaks and a nice set of tien adjustable coilovers some nice rims with dish . rest of car looks stock apart from the pod filter . looks a pretty clean unit

cheers dean

Just spotted a white R32 (possible GTR) boosting past my work on Glen Osmond just now. Getting a bit impatient with the road works are we? :D

Edited by RubyRS4

Just spotted a white R32 (possible GTR) boosting past my work on Glen Osmond just now. Getting a bit impatient with the road works are we? :D

possibly me, I started a new job this week at a company in Dulwich

-D

possibly me, I started a new job this week at a company in Dulwich

-D

You got home quick :( GTR yo!

I'm knocking off right about .................. now! C'yas!

Thanks that was me leavin work. Didnt see any black 34 tho??

I was having a drink at the worlds end b4 watching a band.

Also. spotted a white r33 at the regency station. 'miss boost' sticker on the rear window

You got home quick :( GTR yo!

I'm knocking off right about .................. now! C'yas!

Hah I was still at work when I wrote that, but now I am home.... 20 mins away in peak hour. Totally love the location... wheres your office? Ill have to make a point to come by and hassle u one day

-D