SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted that grey 32 gtr with the after market front bar now sporting the plates 'godzilla' (or a close variation to that..) this afternoon on south road.. Looked clean.

Also spotted a black r33 s1 with a defect sticker on south road this afternoon..

Guest CleanAndSimple

stopped numerous amounts of skylines yesterday, i think about 2/10 waved, the rest gave me a blank look when i waved.

desperately waiting to spot a orange 33 (RB26) in the hills infront of me tho.... someone give him a 26 bottom end !!! ;)

desperately waiting to spot a orange 33 (RB26) in the hills infront of me tho.... someone give him a 26 bottom end !!! :(

;)

spotted R34SKY on portrush road about 30 mins ago

followed by an R32 with GTR wing and "OmG cHrOmEz" on it.

spotted pete at southern hitech today :)

also a black r33 at HiTech

a couple of silver r34's on the way home from hitech too

and a white pearl coloured stag at the big BP on south rd up from hitech

if u havent realised i was at southern hitech all day :O lol

Thank you :), that car is mine.

I am getting the nismo side skirts and rear pods painted next week, so that should complete the package. Just gutter rashed the ultra rare Volk TE37 so im not in a good mood. Going straight to extensive wheel services to get them sorted tommorow morning.

George, you weren't parked on rundle street couple of days ago during lunchtime we're you? Saw a vspec 34 gtr with massive TE37's... sounded insane.

spotted pete at southern hitech today :O
lol Pete you picking up the pieces that John and his boy forgot :)

na, just on the bike being chased by an unmarked car with lights on and eventually sirens blazing.............HiTech was just around the corner so rode there

Spotted a Custom Light blue R33 cruising down east avenue...sounds awesome,

It had Skyline Australia stickers and i think the plate read BAD R33,

yeah i see that stopped at a deli down east tce off pt road some mornings noticed it had a SAU sticker

do tell Pete did he want a closer look @ your billet work :)

do tell Pete did he want a closer look @ your billet work :)

True story........he was very pissed when I eventually pulled over but after a little chat we became the best of friends (he couldn't believe I didn't hear his sirens).

He came round to my home later (while 'stylz' was over picking up some GTR parts) and grabbed a bike poster off me for the station wall!!

My boy Daniel ran to his bedroom and locked the door, lol

Thank you :), that car is mine.

I am getting the nismo side skirts and rear pods painted next week, so that should complete the package. Just gutter rashed the ultra rare Volk TE37 so im not in a good mood. Going straight to extensive wheel services to get them sorted tommorow morning.

Ah that sucks, car is looking real sweet tho :O

hahaha nice best way to influence new friends

group buy on posters of Pete's bike to hand out when being defected :) might go a little easier for you (not saying you wont be defected)