SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Damn... Would've been me...

So one of my brake lights is out eh?

Yeah I thought it was you but I wanted some one to own up before i posted up....

How come each time I see you driving and you claim the spot... your weaving traffic and tailgating dude? Not a personal attack or anything, but I dont want someone having a got at me for someone elses bad driving at another time cos my car looks similar.

let me guess running late for work again? >_< lol

maybe keep the racerboy driving for your way down greenhill in the hills section on ur way down from uradila...

few out today taking advantage on the cooler weather, almost needed a jumper today.

black R34 going down ne road and then onto mcIntyre about 4.30pm. might have been the same one from the other night.

grey or black (cant remember) R32 on the golden way about 5.30pm, followed it down mcintyre to main north. then we pulled up to the lights at the road that goes through mawson lakes to sailsbury highway where there was a white r33 series two.

another R33 on military road near tennyson beach about 7.45pm

that was me and my old man on the way to work

mine is the one with the nismo LM GT4's

were you in the black 33?

Spotted two silver R33 GTR's cruising down Grand Junction road, this morning at about 7:45. One of which had black Nismo wheels...

Yeah I thought it was you but I wanted some one to own up before i posted up....

How come each time I see you driving and you claim the spot... your weaving traffic and tailgating dude? Not a personal attack or anything, but I dont want someone having a got at me for someone elses bad driving at another time cos my car looks similar.

let me guess running late for work again? >_< lol

maybe keep the racerboy driving for your way down greenhill in the hills section on ur way down from uradila...

Its funny. I was running late for work again, ended up getting to work 2mins late.

Which is even more annoying because I would've been fine had i not been caught behind people doing 40kms down Greenhill Rd.

that was me and my old man on the way to work

mine is the one with the nismo LM GT4's

were you in the black 33?

Yeah, I was in the black 33, feeling a tad intimidated... :bunny:

Both sounded real nice, and loved the rims!.. >_<