SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a bright yellow Stag on main nth yesterday heading towards town, stood out like the proverbial.

Also a shite load of legnums on the road between town and home last night.

And a rather off looking GTR at JIS on friday arvo (JMS car i think?), why someone would put a kit like that and a colour like that on a 32 gtr is beyond me!

Few others but thats what stood out

Edited by Jamesrb25

Spotted on thurs arvo on main north just before gawler a red r30-31 station wagon with r30house sticker on the back .

clean and tough looking . I was in the light bronzey colour laser looking at you as i went past .

Spotted the photos of Ryan's stag that got hit when a stupid red barina pulled out on him this morning. Was on South Rd just past Regency. Front right quarter panel, front bar, a front and a rear tyre & rim, front right headlight needs replacing.. which i suppose needs to be imported.. Probably one of the worst cars to hit in terms of fixing it!

Did anybody else see it?

Spotted the photos of Ryan's stag that got hit when a stupid red barina pulled out on him this morning. Was on South Rd just past Regency. Front right quarter panel, front bar, a front and a rear tyre & rim, front right headlight needs replacing.. which i suppose needs to be imported.. Probably one of the worst cars to hit in terms of fixing it!

Did anybody else see it?

Aw that sucks. When was this? I live in the area.

I got a front bar and lip you guys can have if that helps. Fits S2 Stagea. No reo bar sorry ... hope thats not mangled.

spotted heaps of r33's on my way home from tailem bend

a black one.....hi mitch :)

a couple of maroon ones....a silver one and even an orange one on regncy rd

and on sat arvo going to tailem bend spotted a red r34

Guest CleanAndSimple

the black r33 was on portrush road was me :)

also spotted a r34 gtr bay side blue limping home on his spare (around 9:30 on portrush road) license plates sly, around 9:30.

also spotted a r34 gtr bay side blue limping home on his spare (around 9:30 on portrush road) license plates sly, around 9:30.

mm, wonder what happened, i was cruising with him on the bush fire cruise when we got held up with traffic and split from the group, that must have been around 5ish.