SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

how about we all start spotting new GTR's for Pete :P ive already emailed my submission

unfortunately timing is wrong :)

I've found two..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/1993-Nissan-Skyline...7QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...ec-t254285.html

And pete, dont be afraid of the vspec 1. the only thing the vspec2 has different is wider tyres ;)

-D

Last night spotted DStroy, matt31, and a couple of others I recognised but couldn't name at west terrace BP. Then saw typevu turning onto east terrace out of rundle St. On my way home I spotted and briefly cruised with once again DStroy, enr-34, and two other nice 'lines up the freeway till they turned off. Make the Stag look pretty sad really.

thought the stag with the polished 32 wheels was familiar :P

thought the stag with the polished 32 wheels was familiar :P

I would have come over and said hi but I didn't know anyone and my missus was tired (rolls eyes) lol. Was glad to get a bit of a cruise with the guys up the freeway though. Topped the night off.

The polished wheels came off my 32 (to be track car). The 32 now copped the poxy original rims ;)

:) Yeah I was parked behind you at the Bushfire cruise meet. BTW that patrol is mint, I see so many of them at work, it's nice to see one in OK condition let alone better than showroom.

spotted a half a dozen times today, the Grey R32 GTR? doesnt look like a GTR but had the emblem on it, with the weirdest front bar , all holes

and rego Godzilla. he was cruising up and down commercial rd. pulled into maccas seaford to see who it was who waved at him

have to say that car is butt ugly but the girl in the pass seat was cute..lol

and the dude is arrogant as hell, trying to show off..lol

spotted a white R34 with black wheels seaford mobil

Edited by sapphiregraphics

spotted on north tce a buggati oldschool broken down, we gave the dude a push in our drunken state.

kinda looked like this only purple

post-31501-1235224177_thumb.jpg

poor newly weds in the back had to roll in a getz whereeva they were heading from there :P

also spotted silva r33 gtr on main north around 6pm

Edited by Inline 6