SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted DOHMAR nere vic race course, i was in the 260 but i dont thinku saw me... and vange at his work...

I work right near there; sorry I didnt see ya, I tend to not look around and concentrate on driving ;P

-D

spotted a Bayside BLUE R34 Vspec 2. from VIC... rego spec2 034 or something like that. long plates,,kick a vic..lol

blue smoke puffed out just off idle... not good and again on let off.

thought he would show off while I was behind him on west terrace, he floored it to slam thru lanes of cars. :ermm: looked damn nice but wasnt running right

then a Black R33 heading down port road about 5ish, followed by a swarm of cop cars not far behind..hope you got thru ok..lol

spotted 3 new import owners today while waiting for my car at Sinergy, 1 HOT Bayside Blue stag RS260,, 2001 MODEL ,, fmic , body kit, nice ride

a leugum VR4 and a clean as silver r33 gtst

and a stealthy cop car,, looked like a old mans car, VE exacuturd holden with a gps stuck up on dash, hub caps and some other supercheap add ons .. rear louvers were the give away or the hidden lights and antennas behind the louvers

why do hyundia excel drivers hog the right lane on the expessway and not exceed 70k then sped up 120 on the flats.. blowing a liter of oil from the tailpipe all the way....with pink hair to boot..grrrr lousy drivers causing people to swerve out of her lane to miss the car excellerating like its "chained to a house" hidden in a cloud of blue smoke..lol

spotted this morning a white r34 with the new state plates on had gold rims...on salisbury hwy

then just before spotted another white r34 stock looking wingless on bridge rd

a white r33 on main nth rd

a maroon r33

and a r32 on park tce didnt see what colour it was, just that it was a dark colour

Spotted GTR-032 on main nth heading towards gawler about 5pm, Hey Luke i also spotted that GTR you were drewling over last night again.

Spotted a nice black r33 at west lakes shopping centre last night, think it had buddy clubs on it and a grille with a badge that read 'skyline'

Anyone know the car and the grille. cause I want a grille like that but without any badge on it?

why do hyundia excel drivers hog the right lane on the expessway and not exceed 70k then sped up 120 on the flats.. blowing a liter of oil from the tailpipe all the way....with pink hair to boot..grrrr lousy drivers causing people to swerve out of her lane to miss the car excellerating like its "chained to a house" hidden in a cloud of blue smoke..lol

just open it up and gate them. they tend to move as they think a truck is comin through. :(

spotted a Bayside BLUE R34 Vspec 2. from VIC... rego spec2 034 or something like that. long plates,,kick a vic..lol

blue smoke puffed out just off idle... not good and again on let off.

thought he would show off while I was behind him on west terrace, he floored it to slam thru lanes of cars. :( looked damn nice but wasnt running right

Yeah he's been spotted a few times with blue smoke coming out the back! Can't believe that the 34 GTR's are already showing their age.

Yeah he's been spotted a few times with blue smoke coming out the back! Can't believe that the 34 GTR's are already showing their age.

Hes obviously driven the car hard. 34 rb26's are a lot tougher than the 32 rb26's, and if the guy is driving around with smoke coming out the back i doubt hes really taking good care of that car... shame

What is blue smoke from anyhow? Blown turbo? Oil in the combustion chamber?

-D

Hes obviously driven the car hard. 34 rb26's are a lot tougher than the 32 rb26's, and if the guy is driving around with smoke coming out the back i doubt hes really taking good care of that car... shame

What is blue smoke from anyhow? Blown turbo? Oil in the combustion chamber?

-D

Probs turbo oil seals. Usually is the case.