SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Guest CleanAndSimple
haha yeah just a bit..........when i first looked i was like! hey i know that person! lol foot on the brake! hahaha

tonight spotted......

carl :D

damo

chris

krishey

scott

chad

dan

troy

vu

alex

luke

and i think there were a couple at vilis i didnt recognise...........

one would have been me, didnt stay for too long, left with mitch.

spotted two stags in seaford area

spotted aberaxe White R33 and His bosses stag... "slave to the grind"..lol

spotted a Dark Blue R32 no wing parked on the esply in aldinga?

spotted Vue at the beach, :D chatted to him a bit..lol I wont tell what happened to you ....HAHAHAHAH !!!! glad your out of it. how lucky would you have been if the other guy didnt help you, I dont normally drive that way... I live a few blocks up the Elspy but would have stopped to take a photo BEFORE helping ya..lol.

spotted two silver R33 at Supercheap, one stockie , one that said nismo on the back on a proper emblem.nice clean car

spotted a road closing accident on south rd. in aldinga .....bad one

spotted biker cops hiding in the tree shadows in Seaford off south rd.and mclaren vale area,,,Sneaky hard to see

Spotted my dog getting car sick and spewed up in my car... yeah I'm in the process of scrubbing and washing the whole interior + deodorizing the hell out of it.

Spotted my car getting bogged as I was curious to see if the R33 would get bogged or not going through a small section of soft sand.... and yes it got bogged few meters short of the hard sand lol - thankfully a council patrol 4WD drove by minutes later and had a tow rope.

Then spotted Troy... or well he spotted me first.

Just spotted a nice black 33 with P plates cruising down magill rd (think i may have heard a rattle coming outta her though)

Soon after... a tuff sounding silver 34 4door cruisin up magill rd and then a white 32 cruisin back down :)

Spotted a silver Stag cruising with a Maroon Red Ceffy on the Sturt road Diagonal road intersection about 1AM.

Exact same cars exact same spot exact same time tonight.

Also that 180SX with R32 front; and Yellow R34 with black bonnet goin past BP Brighton.

Spotted my car getting bogged as I was curious to see if the R33 would get bogged or not going through a small section of soft sand.... and yes it got bogged few meters short of the hard sand lol - thankfully a council patrol 4WD drove by minutes later and had a tow rope.

uhm, vu, you need a hobby.

yesterday arvo around 6-6:30 ish.. on morphett road, just up from the mooringe ave intersection.. a burgandy 32 and few mins later a white 32. I was one of the chicks sitting standing out the front of the block of units waving at random imports going past..

spotted a white R35 GTR at 12.00 on The Parade up the top by the round-a-bout...

first R35 I have seen always thought they looked like Ass in the photos.... In the steel they look beastly, now I'm a fan of the R35 :)

uhm, vu, you need a hobby.

he has one now!!!!!!, cleaning "dog" outta his car..lol

Vu , I take my car down to the sand all the time,, just never ever pull off the hard pack, and put the back wheels on hard sand always.??

and never park to close to the surf, the rogue waves come up every few hours. enough to make your car a boat..lol

at high tide stay off unless you drive a 4x4 Silversands and Aldinga is shallow and the tide comes up fast so dont venture far from the ramps in a car, just park on the side of the ramp at high tide.don't drive in the waves either..lol

and rinse it off afterwards

if you get bogged use a few handfuls of dead seaweed under the wheels , works a treat..lol (bogged my old VT commo at silversands fishing one day...lol)

spotted r33 grey or black with some dish going down main north late last night and 'miss14' nice looking 200sx aside from the crommies

also spotted old bogan in electric blue v8 toranna gunning the hell out of it with a 10yr old standing up in the back with obviously no seat belt on :devil: was on sudholz rd around 2

you sir could be a redneck lol

Edited by Inline 6

i spot some dude in a grey/silverissh 33 with stockies on the rear around my place a fair bit (sth brighton). if u are on here, u are a complete tard.... take it to the track.

on a lighter note, i saw a blonde chick driving a bayside blue 34 GTR yesterday arvo near windy point