SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted r34 gunmetal grey on portrush, rego 'r34sky' - v nice

saw a grey 33 outside al pacinos pizza on regency road as well as a hot red s14 doing an illegal u turn

-D

Spotted a scuba yellow 33 (possibly series 1) with a big FMIC, side mounted new S style rego plates and wheels turning off Portrush Road onto Greenhill Road about 8.45am this morning.

Spotted that midnight purple GTR that Heslo likes

the one that was parked at mawson lakes the night of the dinner....looks tough ez

Those rims are Prodrive - very expensive and sexy. It turned out to be a V-Spec - Japanese owner didn't list it on the auction sheet and we got it cheap! Lots of good gear on that car.

Spotted SapphireGraphics at my place...given me a hand with my brakes. Thanks again for helping out, i didnt get the result i was after, but now i know what to do.

Spotted SapphireGraphics at my place...given me a hand with my brakes. Thanks again for helping out, i didnt get the result i was after, but now i know what to do.

Spotted a white R33 on beach rd.

and white R33 "up on blocks",, at abes place..lol

mate if you get stuck I can bring over my floor jacks and stands to try to look at the rear brakes with both wheels up better to see up higher? let me know!!!

Spotted my black Stagea in another parking spot in my yard. Know what that means? ... yeah the turbo fix is finished and she's back on the road :)

spotted a white 33, with 32 gtr wheels cruisin past us on gray st plympton pk (the back of kmart there)........sorry bout pulling out in front of ya in the ETSA truck to move onto the wrong side of the road

Regularly spotting Matty T's truck in the ETSA Depot lately ;) Looks nice and clean matty

Also spotted Arj Barker in NAB branch today getting a replacement card for his bank account :rofl:

Also got his mobile number through sneaky means - prank calls anyone? :D