SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a whole stack of 'lines on the esplanade near Moana approx. 2pm saturday as I was cruisin south! Included dark blue 33, white 33, gunmetal 32 with plates GTR089, white 32 and a white 34... gave waves n all.

Saw a black 33 going down the main street of Littlehampton this morning, probably around 10am. Had black centred wheels with polished lip and no rear wing or one of those little lip spoilers. Stood out as a pretty nice looking car, which I don't think of 33s very often :P

saw a really nice black 34 GTR while waiting for Krishy at Enffue at Mawsons. And yes he filled it with E85. Think the plates were R34-GTR or something along those lines

did it have some chrome/shadow chrome 5 spoke wheels,, if so I know the owner now.. met the person tonite about a hour ago..lol

Spotted a White R33 (possibly GTR) turning right off of south road onto Aldinga Beach road at about 1pm.

Also spotted a Black R34 on Victor Harbour Road at about 1:20pm.

Spotted Panzer and his Black R32 GTR at Victor Harbour, and a few parked R33's.

spotted some dickhead p plater thinking he was a fully sik drifter at hollywood with i think 2 mates in the car.

plates were S130AAH. white 33 with gold rims.

if your gunna show off to mates it would be a good thing that you learn how to drive and do it on the track. your a hopeless driver and will prob end up a stastistic. worse thing is you will kill someone else. stop being a dickhead.

Spotted a White R33 (possibly GTR) turning right off of south road onto Aldinga Beach road at about 1pm.

Also spotted a Black R34 on Victor Harbour Road at about 1:20pm.

Spotted Panzer and his Black R32 GTR at Victor Harbour, and a few parked R33's.

The white R33 at Aldinga would have been me.....

post-59293-1236585719_thumb.jpg

Edited by R377

Spotted a nice 32 GTR in my travels in the hills tonight on the way back from dinner at the Stirling Pub then came across an aweful sight, some young fella in a WRX who had come off and luckily missed going off a cliff face. Car looked fair rooted but gladly he was fine.

Yeah Steve, he was VERY lucky, was so so close to coming totally unstuck and ending off to a rather large drop. Definately something he won't be doing again any time soon!

Spotted a nice 32 GTR in my travels in the hills tonight on the way back from dinner at the Stirling Pub then came across an aweful sight, some young fella in a WRX who had come off and luckily missed going off a cliff face. Car looked fair rooted but gladly he was fine.

That was me heslo in the GTR, was glad to hear everyone was ok, looked nasty. Thought he was a friend of yours. Didnt even recognise the car until i saw the HESLO plates lol

Spotted a clean looking 32 GTR with GTR plates at mawson lakes interchange today

i am pretty sure it had Vic plates

Edited by Krishy