SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

hks revised the design of their stickers. its now worth 105rwkw and decreases your drag coefficient.

spotted a purple 33 GTR booting it up main north road near bp in smithfield. sounded niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

spotted a maroon GTR last nice with volk GT-Cs going along daws road around 11-11:30pm

didnt see the colour of the rims, so it was either Martin (HOSTILE) or SNIPER

was over in Toto's with the army boys having a feed and beers :D

That was me, thought your GTR looked familiar, made mine look terrible with my one tail light LOL (quoted today, hopefully have all 4 working in the next week)... Very nice GTR you have. Oh and i wasnt trying to 'egg u on' at the lights (south, marion and flagstaff hill roads) by going backwards and forwards, wasnt really paying attention to my clutch/accelerater combination lol but as i said, tuff looking car :P

Also helso, didnt get much of a look at your car but from what i did see it looks very tuff, love the red neon in the back. And yeah, looked like a fair bit of damage to the front of the wrx, feel sorry for the guy.

haha yeh i was trying to get a little reaction outta you giving 1st a bit of stick, i was eyeing off your brakes aswell and them rims! nice gtr mate

spotted a black r32 gtr in seaford tonight

a white r34 like damos no wing,, in aldinga, gave a wave in the sun frying my eyes out,, got one back,, dude lives near me somewhere I thnk ?

a wine R33 heading into aldinga,, not jack 88

a porche cayenne ,, how fugly !!! who cares how much power they have ....its so ugly..lol

Spotted a very nice black 34 gtt on nottage tce last night around 6 pm

then around midnight a moron in a white 31 4 door flying past me in front of clipsal park tce

spotted a maroon 32 almost run me over when walking back from the doctors......

who the fk gets on the handbrake to slide off a main road into a side street.

i had to dive back onto the sidewalk, got a few cuts n grazes

if i see you again, **insert threat here**

just spotted my cat eyeing off the big dish in Luke ENR34's rims at the front of my place while he was picking up some more goodies for his new build.......unfortunately the cat emptied his whole bladder in the dish without spilling a drop :/

spotted WHTUGOT on bridge rd.......also a lot othe r33's, couple r32's along my travels today

a nice red r32 outside exhaust technology this arvo, saw a silver r34 4 door on salisbury hwy and a blue (or black) not sure r34 when i was going up towards ttp this arvo

seen some dude in a white 33 on salisbury highway give me a huge weird look when he read my plates on the daily. hmmm night be an abreviated version on sneaky1....... not payin gov 220+ a year just to add the A in it. u blood sucking money hungry bastards. :/

Spotted Sled in the family car on South Tce during my lunchbreak.

Figured I was hearing my name being called ... wasn't until you reversed up to me, Pete, that I caught on :banana: