SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

yeah you were in a bit of a world of your own ;)

Sorry, I don't talk to Ford drivers :banana:

Nah, was in a world of my own listening to Prodigy ... :D

spotted a NICE silver r32 GTR in christies beach

a silver r33 kitted up in seaford

and a black R34 GTT full kit, stock wheels???? in seaford

did anyone spot my car today, some dickhead smashed the back of it while parked and did a runner in christies beach on beach rd .. $3500 damage???

Edited by sapphiregraphics

did anyone spot my car today, some dickhead smashed the back of it while parked and did a runner in christies beach on beach rd .. $3500 damage???

Dirty filthy flamin mongrels! Hopefully you get someone who witnessed it.

Dirty filthy flamin mongrels! Hopefully you get someone who witnessed it.

NOPE, guess people dont have eyes anymore ????, and it was parked out from the building in a area completely free of other cars, and just out of range of security cameras in the parking lot :blink: , (you try to park away from other cars to keep dents at bay only for this to happen) alarm went off, and it alerted me. came to the front of shop and it was too late, scumbags were gone.

stupid since the place was really busy , someone had to have witnessed it ....beach rd is just too busy for nobody to see or hear the alarm .

Might be worth taking out an ad in the Messenger or Advertiser, frankly that's bullshit and if no one's got the balls to come forward and say what they saw.

Friend of mine had the same thing happen to his 31 last week or so. Just goes to show the skum running around adelaide these days.

Spotted Grey/ Silver 31 Silo blazing around Blackwood last week & a Black 33 heading off waymouth street couple of days ago

Friend of mine had the same thing happen to his 31 last week or so. Just goes to show the skum running around adelaide these days.

Spotted Grey/ Silver 31 Silo blazing around Blackwood last week & a Black 33 heading off waymouth street couple of days ago

My other car, a Aussie R31 had a tow bar ball put thru the front bar last year in a parking lot at the pub. a perfect hole in it of the ball and hitch,

and bounced off so many times the bumper is destroyed no paint, bent up to the sky and a few holes in it from others hitting it , have a new one off a wrecked car to put on it but its blue, not white..lol

ex is taking the car so its up to her to deal with it now

spotted a black r34 wingless........soz cant rmember the road

troy - i got my stock rear bumper still if ya wanna borrow it till u get urs fixed? 3500 is wayy to much

spotted a black r34 wingless........soz cant rmember the road

troy - i got my stock rear bumper still if ya wanna borrow it till u get urs fixed? 3500 is wayy to much

thanks Cara :down: I might take you up on that , 3500 was just the install labour,paint, bumper,tail light fiberglass piece. not including the steel bar under the bumper which another guy looked at , and its bent, not bad but bent still. he thought it might have been a trailer or a ute with crap hanging out that hit it, the imprint on the bumper looks like curragated metal of somesorts and punched a hole in it.

doubt I fix it stock, might just body kit it up instead????. just sucks, something else to fix that wasnt broken before. but at least its not as bad as that orange rolla, damn I would "insert threat here" the guy for doing that to my car.

Spotted my car getting owned in shopping center carpark :) I backed out of my angle park, got half way, woman in her Mazda 3 directly opposite me started backing out, so I stopped, she kept going, I put it in first and tried to get back in the park asap but didn't make it in time...most of it will rub off but now I got a nice little dent...

n602975391_6222053_4725217.jpg

n602975391_6222052_6282625.jpg

But on a lighter note, went to Exhaust Tech today and booked my car in, had a chat and saw a few nice cars, then went over to Wheelworx's new shop, had a look around, few nice cars there too.

Edited by Thomasino

bummer tom :)

car park accidents are usually 50 : 50 responsibility wise (unless she copped to being in the wrong, or you have witnesses in your favour).

hope it turns out well for u.

prolly not worth an insurance claim cos the excess would be moar than the repairs o_O

spotted a r33 having a drag with a commodore heading east on Grand Junction Rd at the NE rd lights last night, didn't see who won but the commo driver caught the r33 driver napping when the lights when green.....

later spotted a silver stagea trying to drag me on Park Tce North Adelaide