SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Oh, Also spotted a Wanker Commodore driver in Seaford, didnt give way at a roundabout, i almost went into the side of them... License plate is GTR Something Something

I know the one, they live in seaford, i used to have a gtr commo shitebox, saw it yesterday in anglevale with burnout treads on the back?

spotted a worn out looking, real dark grey or faded black r32 no wing in maccas drive thru about 830 in seaford, and the normal pack of wanna be racers hanging in the parking lot, yelling at me to burn out,,yah right??,,,,NO!!!

willal's one seemed a bit quiet on the track didnt it

An admirable trait as far as I'm concerned

You don't need to be obnoxiously loud to have a shitload of real, hardcore, unfettered POWER

An ideal trait for any street legal car imho.

Or maybe I'm biased ... i really love sleepers... perhaps due to my loathing of wak bodykits

-D

Got that attitude from a 4WD bitch last night. Using the size of her vehicle to manipulate people. Not me.

Liana vs Landcruiser :P

lol you should see dato vs 4wd, regular occurance quite classic when they realise after coming close im driving a $300 rust bucket that i can easily replace and there bumper prob cost more.

^ gtr commodore badge of mas respect, there's a chick getting around with red gtr commo with a massive gtr sticker on the rear. i lol'd at her

^ gtr commodore badge of mas respect, there's a chick getting around with red gtr commo with a massive gtr sticker on the rear. i lol'd at her

yep, funny story, ford sold them ??? kitted up VT v6 executurds they couldnt get off lot,with limited numbering R8 body kit, mine had roller rockers and extractors, gotta say Holden is built way better then GM usa cars, decent big car, but worn out at 160,000k..lol

yep, funny story, ford sold them ??? kitted up VT v6 executurds they couldnt get off lot,with limited numbering R8 body kit, mine had roller rockers and extractors, gotta say Holden is built way better then GM usa cars, decent big car, but worn out at 160,000k..lol

vt's love to blow alternators at 160,000kms , mine and my mates blew at the same time haha , same colour aswell

but not execturds :P

vt's love to blow alternators at 160,000kms , mine and my mates blew at the same time haha , same colour aswell

but not execturds :P

mine blew on my wedding day on the way ,, a sign for sure..hahaha

Spotted me getting pulled over by the police last night at 2.30 am. They kind of caught me by surprise turning right onto Park Tce from Port Rd and they were next to me then I'm thinking they were in the lane next to me then I saw them literally on my rear bumper with the lights going. Funny thing is they pull up alongside me and no one actually got out of the car.... ask for license and I pass that through the window then asked me why I hesitated from the lights and had I been drinking. Run my license and details through the computer and then they get a call, so pass me my license back and and say goodbye. I don't think I've ever seen a VE V6 go that hard....

Spotted a nice silver stagea on Henley Beach Rd at Lockleys around midnight too

spotted a white r32 on salisbury hwy this arvo along with a silver r34 4 door

on kesters rd spotted a black r33 and a silver r33 with a black bonnet (not sure if it was carbon fibre or not, didnt get a good look)

Spotted GTR Pace Car @ BP West Tce, Cara should have some pics up soon. And yes, filling it with Ultimate not E85, you'd think for the sponsors they would of had it tuned on E85!

Spotted GTR Pace Car @ BP West Tce, Cara should have some pics up soon. And yes, filling it with Ultimate not E85, you'd think for the sponsors they would of had it tuned on E85!

im sure they would have if they could justify spending an additional $10,000+ on a $150,000+ safety car.

Edited by scandyflick