SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted at old school n new age show: ruby, me, damo, luke, troy, steve, abe, vu, james, krishy, alex, carl, dan, shane, anthony and the dude that owns the r31....i 4got ur name soz! My bad!!

Spotted you too Cara

and the rest of the crew/gang/possie/cara's bitches

cops were busy at lofty picking on commodores :D

nothin wrong with that??? :D

Spotted you too Cara

and the rest of the crew/gang/possie/cara's bitches

whos the bitch krishy. your the one with the defect.

that is just proof that u been treated like a bitch.

bend ova and take it krishy ah ha ah ha.

Wow, Steve and Nathan got it on didn't they? :D Told ya it prob wasn't him Steve. And Nathan, you do need to learn people skills :P

spotted ruby popping numerous flames... might wanna have that looked at. :P

Whatever do you mean? :)

spotted at old school n new age show: ruby, me, damo, luke, troy, steve, abe, vu, james, krishy, alex, carl, dan, shane, anthony and the dude that owns the r31....i 4got ur name soz! My bad!!

Woohoo! My name was first :P

Spotted them all too. And some AWD drifting? :D

Edited by RubyRS4

Do i need to say i spotted them too?...well i did, then i spotted a few of them again on the drive to aldinga and sellicks.

yeah i wasn't too tactful was just sure it was him

There are so many learners riding those green 250s now. Finding nathan is like a needle in a hay stack ... unless you go looking for him at the BP :thumbsup:

There are so many learners riding those green 250s now. Finding nathan is like a needle in a hay stack ... unless you go looking for him at the BP :thumbsup:

shhh dont tell people where the super awesome happy fun times hang out is lol

and steve if you didnt call other people names then i wouldnt have got fired up, so dont tell me i shouldnt have written that, maybe think bout urself first coz u brought it all on u.

seen a maroon 33 boostin it through the new tunnels on south road, geez the road is still dusty lol

black 32 parked side of maccas on west tce cnr hindley had plates ms32t or something similar with a nice rear bar

silver 33 on jetty rd

driving with sniper 32gtr lol

cops circling glenelg...

The little 250 kwaka is shit :thanks: ... but sshh we won't let Nathan know.

Point has been made guys, and somewhat of apologies for behaviour passed .. lets leave it now shall we? :D

Show the love :thumbsup:

sigh yes i called his bike shit because I don't believe a 250 deserves the name ninja if it had been called a KX250r no problems or ZR250r but ZX should remain for the larger stroked sportsbike

call me funny if you will

never did i direct names at Nathan

spotted all you guys down at the show yesserday...i had the gunmetal 31 over the other side with the grand auto wreckers boys...well done on the prize!!!

ahhh, that would be Anthony Norris......good mate that worked with me at Adelaide Engine years ago

spotted a hot a black r34 and a silver r34 tonight

in murray bridge spotted a candy apple red r33 with veilside kit........very very very nice.......rims let it down tho

also in the bridge a gunmetal grey 33

spotted a hot a black r34 and a silver r34 tonight

in murray bridge spotted a candy apple red r33 with veilside kit........very very very nice.......rims let it down tho

also in the bridge a gunmetal grey 33

spotted both those 33s last nite in the 'bridge whilst on a grog run :(

spotted all you guys down at the show yesserday...i had the gunmetal 31 over the other side with the grand auto wreckers boys...well done on the prize!!!

Been ages since I dropped in on the Norris brothers. Must get down there again one day.

Spotted their display, but didn't see neither brother.