SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Been ages since I dropped in on the Norris brothers. Must get down there again one day.

Spotted their display, but didn't see neither brother.

theres only anthony there now...the boys had a big punch up a couple of years ago...now paul runs hils own milky business...you know what its like...two brothers always arguing whos better..etc etc

Spotted a gun metal 4 door 32 on NE rd Holden Hill last night around 9.30pm

Spotted around 5 police cars too in my travels to Mile End and back and none took notice of me :D

theres only anthony there now...the boys had a big punch up a couple of years ago...now paul runs hils own milky business...you know what its like...two brothers always arguing whos better..etc etc

Bloody hell! Oh well, Anthony was always more into it with his drag racing 1600 and all that. Might be getting another 1600 by the end of the year, so I'll be seeing more of Anthony again.

Spotted Purple 33 GTR near my house on the weekend, GTR 888, seen it there quite a few times, looks good!

Saw the gayest car this morning on Anzac Hwy, Silver Mirage with a huge Veilside style front bar with pink mesh, what looked like 13" mags n a bright pink sticker on the front window.. "It's Illegal To Be This Cute"

Spotted Purple 33 GTR near my house on the weekend, GTR 888, seen it there quite a few times, looks good!

Saw the gayest car this morning on Anzac Hwy, Silver Mirage with a huge Veilside style front bar with pink mesh, what looked like 13" mags n a bright pink sticker on the front window.. "It's Illegal To Be This Cute"

Its illegal to be so gay and revolting :banana:

Spotted an extremely tough looking Silver 350Z with what looked like TE37's this arvo on Grand junction Rd

I don't think I've said it in the SA section but I'm pretty sure I've said it elsewhere, 99% of body kits DESTROY the look of a car because 99% of kits are gay. Each to their own though.....

spotted a nice sounding looking stag in pearl, boost works sticker on the back window chick driver near noarlunga

spotted a flawless r31 4dr in seaford, p plater , my r31 rego i think? very nice car

a wine r33 with gtr wing at noarlunga, no end plates driven buy a older bald guy, about 55ish?, kids stopped him to discuss his line, seemed nice guy interested in built skylines. anyone know him?

lots of cops out on the prowl

Spotted a Sh!t load of cop cars down my way :D . Looking for a black car with 3 guys in it, as they were seen driving away from a fire (just started... lil bit sus). Havnt seen soooo many is ages, bit scary lol!

Saw a really nice seriesIII silver 33 GTR today around 5:00pm in Salisbury, plates were GTR-033. And a maroon Cefiro turning off Bridge rd around 6:30pm

Edited by Jamesrb25

Spent all day driving around town in the N1 and spotted 0 Skylines! I swear my car scares everyone away!!

Spotted something cool the other day though - a VX Commodore Equipe with the plates [EQUIPT]...oh dear...