SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a dark blue 32 gtr at seacliff crash this arvo, nice big graze down the drivers side........ouch!

there can be only 1 :P soz thats bad news poor fellow, hope it wasnt my twiny on here.

.......... on the :laugh: side why didnt you get his number so i may rob him of parts :rant: o wait just read what ya said just a bit of damage then.

Edited by Inline 6

there can be only 1 :P soz thats bad news poor fellow, hope it wasnt my twiny on here.

.......... on the :laugh: side why didnt you get his number so i may rob him of parts :rant: o wait just read what ya said just a bit of damage then.

yeah, i have a feeling it is your twin, thin 5 spoke rims

spotted a white r33 in aldinga , guy driving had a safety orange shirt on? not abe..lol no wave

a hippy in a rat infested white vw bug nearly hitting me in seaford, he coasted thru a stop sign at 20k staring right at me.... moron

had to swerve to miss him

Just spotted Cara about an hour ago at Para Hills turning left onto that road that leads to Salisbury Highway... turning right would go to TTP.

didnt see you ;)

Spotted the DZIGNFX cruiser at westlakes in the carpark.. my mother couldnt stop drooling!

mine :(:no::(

spotted Kellie in her R33 at westlakes.........and keeping me company at the salon she works at lol