SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

0659607200.jpg

:) found on adelaidenow... not sure whats happening there, but im glad it was cleaned up today for all japan day

arnt they steve p's plates from his silvia on that car? i saw this car at AJD today too with the plates still on it lol.

you cought me with a mouth full of chips :(

nice meeting you mate. glad the cars still in the same shape is was when you first saw it being built :(

also saw, andrew, luke and dave there. cheers for the photo of the s13 dave!

no worries dude. thanks for the donation. :)

spotted an M35?? (newer one) stagea...dark blue with gold rims...slammed to the deck...panalatinga road...sunday round lunchtime

saw that at ajd (not on show). wheels are AVS model 6. macked a kerb parking. ended with 6 people yelling "whooooa! easy!", him looking very sheepishly at this steering wheel, and his missus laughing.

saw preiss today on hampstead rd around 2ish, race24 (aaron) at autobarn, and me cruising in the honda pro t !

think by chance i think i spotted pete doing the incognito this arvo at the south road underpass

couldnt see from where i was if that dent was still above the tail light on the falcon, so i assumed it might have been you (dark tint, silver futura, tooted at me from all that way across)