SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted JASVIN in norwood (won't say where cos its parked there a bit). Nice 2 tone, dark green on top and grey down bottom. Anyone on here? Might stop and say hello next time...

saw a black R33 about 3.40 on north terrace .... driven by 2 aboriginals ... dressed really poorly... not trying to sound racist but any black 33's stolen??

also just after on payhnem road was behind a silver stag i think its plates were RSS 250.... was really nice looking

saw a black R33 about 3.40 on north terrace .... driven by 2 aboriginals ... dressed really poorly... not trying to sound racist but any black 33's stolen??

I see this same black 33 driven down South Terrace by ... blacks :P

Saw a white 33 with one of those huge trust rear wings, and a black or dark blue 32 with a huge Greddy sticker on the bonnet around 4:30 in Madindie. black 33 crossing main nth on montague rd around 5, number plate was TAMZ-something.

Reckon i saw that near Parafield a few days ago, made me look twice too! :P

spotted a few 33's around kilburn area and up grand junction road sat arvo...then spotted on blacks road (just off grand junction) sexy as hell black 34....i was parked on the side of the road in my 31 next to the college...

I was around the area. have black wheels ?

spotted a black 32 GTR in the McCracken Country Club carpark on sat, and a silver stagea with 32 gtr rims chuck a u-bolt in the carpark/front entrance of the Victor Harbor caravan park.

hey i didnt see you?

spotted a silver r32 gtr on south rd this morning, around 10.30, just after i left the workshop

but at southern hitech spotted 2 white r31's very nice looking cars, and a r33 gtr, midnight purple with gold rims

spotted a black r32 with P's on beach rd near maccas, low spec car , looked like crap , stock. no spoiler and it looked like parking lot scrapes down the side door

police mobile radar on a stealth VE in seaford area, commercial rd.

Dark grey 33 GTS auto series 1 and a dark blue series 2 GTS-t on Plain tree Dr, white 34 on main north near Peter Kittle motors around 5pm and a red r31 on main north near Elizabeth about 5:10pm. Also spotted that bright yellow/green 33 with the chrome rims on main north on the way to work this morning heading towards town.

spotted a g35 thingy the other night, had led lights in a L shape. didnt know they looked like that at night if thats normal.

looked kinda funky, it was like a tuxedo T-Shirt because it said I want to be formal, but I'm here to party :P

Edited by Inline 6

spotted cara at tyrepower yesterday arvo with her rear in the air...................having tyres looked at haha

and a 33gtr VSPEC 3 on port road near the brewery last nite about 10pm