SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Silver stag plates rrs-250 0n glynburn rd around 5:30, silver M35 stag near holden hill cop shop bout 8:30

RRS 250 are the plates on my black stag. I think ya mean RSS 250. :banana:

lol thats gold :bunny: spotted ted complaining about people giving unwanted advice. you get what you give :(

and just so you know your crush cara is still single, its not too late to ask her out. we all know thats why you talk about her and her car 24/7

ull be right ted but there's some work to do if you gonna finish it.

:) Gold!

spotted sleep85?? silver 34 gold wheels etc... very nice... on parade gave him a wave while we crossed the road lol gota a good wtf look :)

Lol, sorry dude, was in my own world last night. Was driving home from seeing the mrs after falling asleep on the couch at her place. I do remember seeing you but was WAY too slow to respond... think i was about half a km down the road before i thought to myself that someone had waved at me :thumbsup:

May have been me?

Im back home now, been driving everywhere...yet to see anyone :-(

Steve and I saw you... Friday night, Golden Grove BP. Went to say hi as we were driving past but rain and too bloody cold!

Saw a black r33 park out the front of work today (noarlunga)...had almost solid steel rims - didn't like them.

That sounds like kimmies R33

Yeah not too keen on the rims either

Silver 34 possibly sedan, only quickly saw the back of it. And a silver 33 GTR with similar wheels to Damo's at Gepps Cross just after 5pm

midnight purple 33 (40th anniversary model, only recognised it cos i looked and said "hey, its a purple version of Vu's car") by the tonsley train station this morning about 8am. Was in the etsa truck turning right into the street it was coming out of

spotted miss r34 fail at parking in maccas murray bridge last night.

did you take up 2 parks because you suck at driving? or because with the extra width from all the vinyls you cant fit in 1 park?

im going to say its both.

im not envious btw.

lol

midnight purple 33 (40th anniversary model, only recognised it cos i looked and said "hey, its a purple version of Vu's car") by the tonsley train station this morning about 8am. Was in the etsa truck turning right into the street it was coming out of

:)

Saw that one aswell, the guy was an african.

OMG you saw him too? it was funny though hahahahha. dd you see me? i was in the second washing bay in my 33, where u the guy in the series 2?

Lol, sorry dude, was in my own world last night. Was driving home from seeing the mrs after falling asleep on the couch at her place. I do remember seeing you but was WAY too slow to respond... think i was about half a km down the road before i thought to myself that someone had waved at me :)

No joke, we walked direct in front of ur car and no love... if ur window was down i was going to drop an SAU call but it was clearly to cold...

Steve and I saw you... Friday night, Golden Grove BP. Went to say hi as we were driving past but rain and too bloody cold!

Oh you should of come said hi..would have been good to see you guys, im sad so friends would be good!! ill let you off this time as the weather was discusting lol :)

spotted abe driving out of work the other day, gave him a light flash as I was coming up behind him, dude you must have been dazed by work, you didnt see me as you turned near maccas....lol

spotted a black r33 near southern footy club

and a white r33 similar to abes being thrashed around with a bunch of kids in it, and a red ford falcon with them. in christie downs, then it was pulled over and the dude was under the dash in front of a house? (turbo timer running =fail)

prob being stolen in that area...lol

car load of bogans throwing empty beer cans at cars while driving in a red ford falcon in seaford, ....and trying to race people at every stop light..... idiots

keep seeing a black r33 at BP christies, 3 times now ???? get a snobish look from the guy driver

wine r33 kitted up , boosting it down near noarlunga, maybe jack 88,

Edited by sapphiregraphics

spotted abe driving out of work the other day, gave him a light flash as I was coming up behind him, dude you must have been dazed by work, you didnt see me as you turned near maccas....lol

:D , yeah most likely dazed, all i care about is getting home, get away from work as fast as i can...legally.