SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted Dohmar at my place today.

Thanks for the chit chat. Cars, bikes and 'training' are always a long session with me :P

Spotted rubys stag and 33 - very nice :D

Im like an old woman. i'll talk all day and cook you dinner to boot

-D

heaps fun cruise Vu, ill see you next week at the next cruise if we do plan to have one! :P

im planning one now might not be murray bridge but ill get bak to u guys, hah vu spooted a bunch of skylines.. your car is in there to dude haha

lol freaken i wanted to take pics with the sunset of all our cars!!! too bad the sun went down too fast!! met 2 other skylines that night, a silver 32 and a 33 that just bought there cars, nice meeting u guys =]

spotted a clean as nice blue 32 4 door screaming up cox's hill road at onkaparinga hills yesterday arvo...then again going back down

Hey Nugzy,

Possiblity it could be brad MSTR32 (he has sneeky's old 32)

he lives at reynella

that looks like it could be it...how many "lines are out there in that colour and 4 doors??

Haha cheers damo, i was just about to copy one out of his facebook lol!

spotted a black 32 following a black 33 through stirling yesterday at about 3.15pm. in the white 31,

spotted a silver 34 today, with yellow british style number plates in aberfoyle park, in a driveway, with chrome rims

Very clean V Spec 32 GTR near Port Side Mitsy's, wine red, white wheels and oil cooler in the grill. For sale too!

After a drought of about 4 months finally saw a R34 GTR (bayside blue) heading towards the Port on Port Rd Hindmarsh at 12:45pm today. Didn't get a real good look but looked nice.

that looks like it could be it...how many "lines are out there in that colour and 4 doors??

There is actually one that looks very similar to that i see parked at a house on my way home from work. Its nearly the exact same colour, Its has a front bumper like mine on it, and it has 5 or 6 spoke rims with no dish. Its a neat car but it not in the same league as Carl's old car.

spotted chad in the 32 the other day, near christies cop shop

spotted a pearl white stag, rss004 south rd? anyone here ?

spotted a silver stag , near onka hills

spotted a white r33 on beach rd tonight

spotted ryan I think in his r33 around the turn off to mclaren vale ?

white r33 with black wheels looked like abes but with black wheels at the car wash at BP

spotted a silver 33 with big kit, cruising around on saturday night down south around seaford, cant remember plates but were custom also was with another car dunno what the hell it was lol but was a real dark red/maroon, big kit with plates CH CHING or something like that, was manual and turbs. Was in my mates silver 33, cruised with them down to morphett vale area. Any one off of here ?

Also spotted a silver/grey 180 on sunday at seaford espy plates were UFO 180 was behind it on my bike for a little while. any one off here ?

The ChaChing is a soarer if im not mistaken..

I did think maybe soarer coz it looked like one from the front but the rear didnt really look like one but it did have aftermarket taillights