SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted SAU:SA committee members and a few others tonight :D

also spotted 3 x black r33 in the city, one had led tail lights and blue number plate light. also a black r34 on prt rd

spotted a clean as nice blue 32 4 door screaming up cox's hill road at onkaparinga hills yesterday arvo...then again going back down

Yep it sure was me. Just got the car back so had to take it for a run to see if she was all sweet. :D Cheers about my car.

forgot a mention....while sitting in normanville waiting for my superman to rock up and take me away..spotted an R33 with big rims and chameleon (spelling??) flip colour paint job going towards wirinna....also had RBT020 next to me on reynell road last night....screamer is good...but grip is better :D

yeah the dudes such a homo lol... i c him in town on my way to work sumtimes... he must buy alot of shares in bp with the way he drives!

Way too much rice for my liking - I can't stand blinged out imports.......

Edited by Weezy

Spotted "FLRTY-2" on Main Nth Rd, Salisbury late morning..........anyone know if she comes on here?

Saw that go past my place on the weekend Pete, red head chick drivingit. not too sure on the two tone look of the car though.

Spotted a Silver S2 R33 sporting bronze nismo LMGT4's going west on Grange Rd around a half hour ago, nice car indeed and I thought mine was the only 33 sporting bronze LMGT4's :laugh:

Spotted a nice maroon 32 out at Edinburgh today, had the plates RRR032? i think.

Keep seeing a green 33 with plenty of dish near Richmond rd. Not sure about that much dish on front wheels?

Also spotted a 33 painted that horrible goldish colour ba falcons came out with and missr34..

Really nice black 32 GTR with black rims this morning turning from Cheltenham Parade onto Port Rd heading towards the Port around 7ish. Think it had premium plates and maybe p plates as well - sounded damn good!

Edited by 32godzilla

Saw that go past my place on the weekend Pete, red head chick drivingit. not too sure on the two tone look of the car though.

she wasnt always a red head :blink: pretty sure she was blonde 4yrs ago :) and also pretty sure she dont come on here.

that is if its the same girl that owns it, still got the silver paint around the tail lights?

she wasnt always a red head :blink: pretty sure she was blonde 4yrs ago :) and also pretty sure she dont come on here.

that is if its the same girl that owns it, still got the silver paint around the tail lights?

correct and with a primer front bar.......................it's your job to get her on here Dan and signed up to SAU-SA

Spotted a nice maroon 32 out at Edinburgh today, had the plates RRR032? i think.

Keep seeing a green 33 with plenty of dish near Richmond rd. Not sure about that much dish on front wheels?

Also spotted a 33 painted that horrible goldish colour ba falcons came out with and missr34..

where u c me?

spotted a green r32 down a side street off south rd today aswell as a gunmetal grey r33, stock

a fluro coloured 32 off of main nth rd

correct and with a primer front bar.......................it's your job to get her on here Dan and signed up to SAU-SA

why she tickle your fancy, jeez ur a married spud :P lolz

i had enough trouble trying to get her to agree to take me for a ride in it, she didnt in the end had to wait till i bought my gtr before i even sat in a non 88 skyline :D

Edited by Inline 6

Spotted Yellow Stagea with nsw plates? at the hub this morning. Hope your car is all good after the storm that hit at 10. We lost power at 10 didn't get back until 2. Trees down all on hub drive. Scary shit

she wasnt always a red head :P pretty sure she was blonde 4yrs ago :D and also pretty sure she dont come on here.

Exactly the one, pretty sure it use to be parked at McDonalds Elizabeth alot too, would have been around the same time frame maybe.