SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Hey Mel, that was me. I was so carefull where I parked today. Knew the storm was going to hit, didn't think it was going to be that bad. Do you own the Silver S2 stag that parks up near KFC facing the road?

Spotted Yellow Stagea with nsw plates? at the hub this morning. Hope your car is all good after the storm that hit at 10. We lost power at 10 didn't get back until 2. Trees down all on hub drive. Scary shit

Spotted a White R33 with black rims and P Plates at the Noarlunga KFC car park, then had a Black R32 follow me from Port Noarlunga to Seaford.

This one at around 12ish today.

white_rsfour_010709.jpg

And this one around 3ish today.

bayside_blue_rsfour_010709.jpg

Also saw a white R34 4 door heading north on Goody Rd around 3:30pm near the tramline with a decent example of the female species driving! :)

spotted a few 'lines over the last day or so..........could hear a heap more. unfortunately a bit of rain seems to bring out the tossers.

especially hearing a few of the boys that have been out and about working and had a 'line go flying past in 25kph zones....................be glad i wasnt there cos id be naming and shaming. the majority have behaved tho

A white and green(ish) stag at curves on magill rd pretty much every night I drive passed. lol

Do you live there!?

I frequent Alpha video store around the corner :)

Hey Mel, that was me. I was so carefull where I parked today. Knew the storm was going to hit, didn't think it was going to be that bad. Do you own the Silver S2 stag that parks up near KFC facing the road?

Yep that's me :-) You around the area alot cos i haven't seen it yours before.

And some stole my carpark today. Rude LOL. I have a few cars that usually park next to me cos they know how much i love my car so it's a unspoken rule who parks where.

Spotted today a black 33 that let me into traffic onto happy valley drive. Cheers mate. And a silver/white R32 on panalatinga at 6ish.

spotted a black s2 stag with 34 GTR wheels on main north road near elizabeth on the way to andrews place at about 5:30.

Definately not mine - wrong side of town plus mine's in the crash repairers. Maybe JAV's?

Saw FLIRTY-2 again tonight at the midway tavern, and yes Dan natural red head. Her name is Bianca :(

Yeah i actually know her it seems, just had to put a face to the plates :)

Edit: will be hassling her to get on here too :(

Edited by Jamesrb25

A white and green(ish) stag at curves on magill rd pretty much every night I drive passed. lol

Do you live there!?

I frequent Alpha video store around the corner :(

thats me and fR33k.we both work at platia the restaurant.was wondering who's stag that was,always see you driving off from there mate

seen a black R33 4door,with an old lady driving it the other day.nice and clean,well looked after!

Saw FLIRTY-2 again tonight at the midway tavern, and yes Dan natural red head. Her name is Bianca :(

Spotted that in Gawler a few times. Also spotted a Black 32, white rims, aero bar parked near my horrendously dirty 32 at work today.... damn roadworks....

Do you live there!?

I frequent Alpha video store around the corner :)

:(