SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted Matty driving past HQ last night when I was lining up.

HQ. Urgh.

is it just me or was town overly populated last night ?

it took me 30 minutes to get a drink at supermild and about 20 minutes to get a drink at Jive resulting in sobering up and not being drunk

Spotted an R32 GTST today turning left from grange onto findon road. It was black with stockies. I know the owner bought it from Sinergy Motorsports when I was still working there lol

P plates doesn't mean his 18 :)

Could be like 40+ and lost his license for speeding tickets etc and lif you loose your license now you go back a stage, which lands him on P's but if he or she is 18 i am very envous and jealous lol

P plates doesn't mean his 18 :)

Could be like 40+ and lost his license for speeding tickets etc and lif you loose your license now you go back a stage, which lands him on P's but if he or she is 18 i am very envous and jealous lol

well respect to a 40+ for being on hindley then :banana: either way haha... id say it was a daddys car situation tho.... also spotted 4 cop cars at maccas hindley/west tce lastnight haha.

yeah yeah yeah....sssssh my brain is still sleeping lol

ohh and spotted Jose, damo, scotty, sam, rob and danny at the Karts lol

was good fun and Jose you watch your back now lol its not only ruby that is after you now

Spotted two 34 gtr's today, G3TR4G outside his work and a white one on unley road at about lunch time.

Also spotted a white s2 with gtr wing pulled over near the old spot hotel at Salisbury.

im not even gona write much in here....

r35 gtr brand new... p plater no worries!

12.15 hindley st (west end) sunday the 12th....

seriously, what has this world come to...

We were driving next to it on west terrace Saturday night, the driver wouldn't be older than his 20's.

White S2 Stagea at the Hub Carpark at approx 11am. Appeard to have 2 baby seats in the back. (go the family wagon :P )