SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a dark grey 33 getting pulled over on sir donald bradman by a federal cop??? since when do they pull people over

how could u tell it was a fed?

spotted a white 33 on churchill road/regency intersection this arvo, intersection was shut down and police trainees were doing road control drills

spotted a grey/black 34 (possibly gtr) on o'connell st outside of taste of india. very nice rims, suited the car perfectly

-D

spotted a white 33 on churchill road/regency intersection this arvo, intersection was shut down and police trainees were doing road control drills

spotted a grey/black 34 (possibly gtr) on o'connell st outside of taste of india. very nice rims, suited the car perfectly

-D

By the extra large plug of justice the driver was receiving :nyaanyaa:

Oh and spotted a very lucky vy ss driver having a lucky day out the front of my place, could have been one less temporary australian on the roads :P

Edited by Jamesrb25

By the extra large plug of justice the driver was receiving :worship:

Oh and spotted a very lucky vy ss driver having a lucky day out the front of my place, could have been one less temporary australian on the roads :)

Oh was he getting beat the smeg down with a nightstick and or a 9 milly ?

-D

Spotted a Purple R33 GTR on Sturt Rd at about 4.45 it had a blue triangle on the left rear quarter. Also spotted a white Stagea on South Rd Happy Valley at about 5.15

spotted a white stagea "RRS-024?" not sure, on blacks road roundabout turning up oakridge road at about 2.30pm, and a grey 32, bodykit on happy valley drive at 5.30 whilst i was on the side of the road.

On Saturday afternoon I spotted a grey R34 GTR at about 4:00pm driving east down regency road. Looked so awesome - Defently my next car for sure :D

well respect to a 40+ for being on hindley then :) either way haha... id say it was a daddys car situation tho.... also spotted 4 cop cars at maccas hindley/west tce lastnight haha.

Yeh I know of a 35 GTR being driven by someone on their P's, Daddy bought it (apparently just because they are cool so the dad had have one, also owns HSV W427, etc Car broad minded person but not coz he wants them but other people think they are cool so he better get one!)

Yeh I know of a 35 GTR being driven by someone on their P's, Daddy bought it (apparently just because they are cool so the dad had have one, also owns HSV W427, etc Car broad minded person but not coz he wants them but other people think they are cool so he better get one!)

red ones? yeah, was posted in the gtr discussion forum. it is entirely possible that he bought them because he thought they were cool? just a thought.

-D

Could tell By the Federal Police sign on the side of the four wheel drive thing

spotted a cute blond in a yellow kitted r32 no wing, on sherriffs rd

a flat black viva kitted r32 same area

spotted hung 31

sik 31

and lex the other day

I've seen that car and the stunna driver - We went on a SAU cruise a few months ago to victor for the bushfire appeal rodney112 (spelling) organised and on the way back I seen her, let me say my eyes almost fell out my head LOL!

I've seen that car and the stunna driver - We went on a SAU cruise a few months ago to victor for the bushfire appeal rodney112 (spelling) organised and on the way back I seen her, let me say my eyes almost fell out my head LOL!

It has the plates TAKEN, seen it at Hallet Cove shops today. Also spotted a silver S2 stag driven by a chick at about 2ish on Brighton Rd.

i remember her too wayne,she had a huge scrape down the passenger side of the car at the time

lol daniel ??/ i went to school with him... im so off it!

spotted a black 33 in marion carpark today at about 2, two guys in the car.

and a custom blue 4 door 32 at flagstaff hill roundabout at about 3.15, pretty sweet