SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Was driving behind that on South rd Morphett vale a few weeks back in my 4wd work ute. Felt like I could drive straight over him. Looks awesome. Tint looks like 5% ?

Dont know the exact % but yeah its bloody dark. For a black car it keeps nice and cool in the summer :P

spotted a 70 year old bloke test driving a GTR at main north nissan this arvo

was only one park in the car bark which was next to the gtr and im like , yeah my ford doesnt deserve to sit next to that :iluvff:

purple 40th anniversary 33 (i think, looked like the badges on the c pillars) with a rather large SAU sticker on the rear 1/4 window and nice (possibly ROH) 3 piece 5 spokers turning onto seacombe road from mostyn av darlington about 6:30. was next to ya on south road in the maroon/gold patrol that gave it some from the lights :iluvff:

Spotted black R34 GT-T XTT599 hooning up Port Road after work. Using the left turn lane near the brewery to fly up the inside of slow moving traffic, then cutting into the bus lane, thru the intersection almost side swiping a 4WD. Weaving in and out of three lanes almost hitting a second car, then tailgating, all just to get to Car Toys? Sell it ... we don't need idiots like you driving imports! :iluvff:

Spotted midnight purple 33GTR at Morpowa, plates "BIT-SUS", guess it replaces the Stag. Also white 33 plates "ADDICT" and another white 33 with PWR FMIC at Morpowa too.

Spotted midnight purple 33GTR at Morpowa, plates "BIT-SUS", guess it replaces the Stag. Also white 33 plates "ADDICT" and another white 33 with PWR FMIC at Morpowa too.

yeah, that's nigel's new ride. apparently blew the diff already somehow lol

spotted 2 eggs.

one on my windscreen and another on my door lastnight around 1am in seaford rise.

you mother should be bashed for giving birth to someone as shit as you.

school holidays are rad.

Spotted black R34 GT-T XTT599 hooning up Port Road after work. Using the left turn lane near the brewery to fly up the inside of slow moving traffic, then cutting into the bus lane, thru the intersection almost side swiping a 4WD. Weaving in and out of three lanes almost hitting a second car, then tailgating, all just to get to Car Toys? Sell it ... we don't need idiots like you driving imports! :P

:P what a retard

nice adam^^^

spotted a r33 gtr with an old geezer behind the wheel, he was following a r35 gtr down cross rd

big ups to the coolest grandpa around!

Silver 34 GTR with red and white plates turning up Gouger st around 10:30am. Spotted Matty in the Patrol in Medindie around 5pm

And one of the 'rolla boys at reece plumbing in hilton, name escapes me at the momment :/

Edited by Jamesrb25

Two silver 33's and a gray 32 at the Maid and Magpie. Also a grey 32 with black centered wheels hitting the top of north tce heading towards town about 10pm

Krishy, Chad, Jeremy, Lex, Luke and Abe at Vilis

RS260 on Greenhill Road right next to the city

then Chad, Jeremy, Lex and Luke at Lofty

then Aleks and Rodney at a servo on Magill Road

plus possibly Nathan (DoriDori) on my way home about 20 minutes ago if he has an unpainted rear bar and skirts.